Hibari x SMR

Hibari watched as two members of the disciplinary comitee walk in his office with the h/c teen between them. They forced him to sit down at the chair in front of Hibari and waited for the next instructions from him.

-Leave us. - said Kyoya and watched as the door closed behind them. - What did you do again? - he asked the now grinning boy in front of him.

-Does it matter? - smirked Y/n. - The goal has been acomplished, I'm at my boyfriend's office again.

-Y/n, you know we broke up two weeks ago. - Hibari glared at Y/n.

-I know and I told you that I will not accept that. - smirked Y/n. - I didn't do anything wrong to deserve it.

-Then who was that bitch I saw you with in the mall? - asked Hibari, already knowing the answer Y/n wouldgive.

-My sister. - answered Y/n. - Next year she will be attending this school.

-Stop lying to me.

-Kyoya, do you want me to provide you a DNA test? - chuckled Y/n. - She's my sister, you'd know it if you didn't refuse to attend to my family reunions, to which you were always invited. You didn't show any interest in my family life.

-That's because it's your private life.- answered Hibari.

-You were the part of this life already. - retorted Y/n crossing his arms against his chest. - Sis/n and I were picking a present for you until you ran to us and made a scene. - Y/n stared in Hibari's eyes, waiting for his reaction. When he didn't get anything else but a glare he continued speaking. - I'll be doing my best to break as much rules as possible to be here all the time. I don't care if it gets me expelled, you're mine.

Time skip

Y/n did exactly what he told Hibari he will do. He was talking back to teachers, disturbing the lessons, he didn't wear the complete uniform. He became the school's nightmare. Hibari saw him few times a day, after some time he just tried to ignore him. To Y/n it was unacceptable, whenever he felt ignored he slammed his legs on Hibari's desk, making him furious immediately.

-I told you to stop doing that! - yelled Hibari, regreting that he couldn't just beat Y/n up. Not only because he still loved him, but also because Y/n trained martial arts ever since he was a child. It was impossible for the comitee to put Y/n in any kind of danger.

-And I keep on asking you to take me back. - answered Y/n glaring at Hibari.

-You're so stubborn. - growled Hibari.

-Only when it comes to you. - glared Y/n.

They kept glaring at each other for a while before they stood up abruptly. Hibari went up to Y/n and slammed their lips together. Y/n pushed Hibari back on his desk and gripped his hips. Hibari couldn't help but let out small moans. He would never admit that he was actually missing Y/n's touch. His body was burning in need for this one particular man.

-Not here. - said Hibari when Y/n started kissing his neck. - It's the middle of the day, we have to attend the classes.

-Talk more and we will definately not cum during this break. - growled Y/n.

-Y/n stop. - he said more fiercely. - I do take you back, but this has to wait.

-My place, six in the afternoon today. - answered Y/n. - Don't be late.

Y/n pulled away from Hibari and straightened his uniform up. Hibari did the same, then pulled Y/n close to him. Y/n hugged him back and pecked his lips. He was pleased that he got him back, after a small misunderstanding.

-When is your next family meeting? -asked Hibari.

-In two weeks. - said Y/n nuzzling Kyoya's hair.

-I want to come. - muttered Hibari, clear enough for Y/n to hear him. Y/n smiled at this change in Hibari's behavior. Maybe it was a small sign that they could take their relationship to next level soon.

-Thank you. - said Y/n. - It means alot to me.