Kagami x SMR

Kagami smiled as he came back to America for a week. He wanted to meet up with his childhood friend. Himuro was one, but Y/n was his real best childhood friend. He came to his house, had some rest with his parents, then he went out. He knew the road to his friend's house by heart, it was too easy to forget. In few minutes Kagami was at his Y/n's door. He used the doorbell and waited for Y/n to answer. He didn't have to wait long. Y/n opened the door and widened his eyes when he noticed who was in front of him.

-Taiga, you're back. - grinned Y/n. -Never thought I will see you again.

-See how I missed you? - chuckled Kagami walking in Y/n's house. - I came back all the way from Japan to see you.

-That's expected. - laughted Y/n. -How's Himuro doing?

-He's okay, though we don't go to the same schools. - answered Kagami.

They chatted away about what was happening with them after Kagami left to Japan. Y/n listened to Kagami's encounters with the Generation of Miracles. Y/n didn't have much to say though. Many of their classmates moved, went to different schools and there was no much contact with them. As if Y/n cared for them in the first place.

-So. - smirked Yn. - You came just for a talk and a tea?

-I wouldn't dare. - answered Kagami. -You know what we did when we were supposed to study.

-I do.

Taiga and Y/n got up from the table and made their way to Y/n's bedroom. They took their clothes off on the way and got in the bed. Kagami started preparing himslef, while Y/n stroke himself. Once Kagami was ready Y/n thrusted it his ass making him arch his back in pleasure.

-Damn I missed that so much. - moaned Kagami.

Y/n smirked as he started pounding into Kagami's butt. Kagami wrapped his arms around Y/n's neck to pull him closer. Y/n slammed their lips together in a heated kiss, which was immediately returned. Kagami moaned loudly when Y/n hit his prostate. Y/n was getting rougher with every thrusts he gave. This was driving Kagami crazy, no one could make him feel that good, but Y/n. Kagami moaned again and tugged on the hair in the back of Y/n's head.

-I'm cumming Y/n. - warned Kagami and few seconds later he shot his cum on his chest, screaming Y/n name in pleasure. Y/n cummed right after him and pulled out panting. - Even though I have heavy training plan from my coach, you still make me exhausted.

-Cause I'm one of a kind. - smirked Y/n. - Next round.

Time skip

After a week mostly spent with Y/n Kagami came back to Japan. He came to school, did his time in classes and went to practice, like he would always do. He found himself missing Y/n a bit. Maybe he would find some time to go to America again. The basketball team started warning up before Rico walked into the gym with someone following her.

-Boys, we have a new ace. - she said, getting their attention. - Y/n L/n, he's the new student.

-Hi. - smirked Y/n, looking at Kagami.

-Dont't just hi me! - Taiga jumped to him. - Wht are you doing here?!

-Playing basketball mostly Taiga. -chuckled Y/n, amused with Kagami's reaction. He expected this kind of behavior from Taiga.

-You know each other? - asked Rico, surprised.

-Oh yeah. - grinned Y/n. - I will gladly offer one on one sessions to Taiga.

-Shut up! - yelled Kagami blushing.

The team just looked at their conversation, wondering why Y/n's words got such reaction from Kagami. Y/n explained that they were childhood friends, but he didn't spill the details about being friends with benefits. Then the practice went as planned by Rico.

After it ended the team went under the showers. Kagami was aware of Y/n around, so he made sure he kept away from him. He knew that if he had Y/n close he would jump on him right away. He quickly washed himslef and left.

-So Taiga. - smirked Y/n, who joined him at the lockers soon. - How did you like your surprise?

-Why didn't you tell me you're coming here? - asked Kagami.

-Cause you were so hungry for me. -answered Y/n seriously. - I missed you a lot too, but you touched and held me like you wanted to remember as much as possible from that week. Since I'm in Japan now, and I'm staying, we can move our relation to next level.

-I'd like it. - nodded Kagami. - You rejected me back then though.

-Cause I didn't want to risk the long distance relationship. - sighed Y/n. - I wanted to be with you.

Kagami pecked Y/n's lips with a grin on his face.

-I love you. - smilled Taiga.

-Love you too, now let's consummate our relationship. - grinned Y/n, earning a chuckle from Kagami.