Chap. 24

I had Karma pushed up against her bedroom wall as I fiercely attacked her lips. Her hands were pinned on either side of her with my own hand. My knee in between her legs.

        Karma would occasionally moan into my mouth as we continued our intense make out session. Our tongues fighting for dominance. We were both running out of air, so I am the one to pull away. Our chests rise and fall as we try to control our breathing.

        Resting my forehead on hers, I whisper, "I want to be mad at you. I want to hate you... But I can't because I love you too much."

        "Forgive me?"

        I sigh, "I can't..." I let go of her, stepping back in the process, "This was a mistake... I shouldn't have come after you... I'm sorry."
_______________________________________

Karma's POV:

        Amy began to leave and I couldn't let her. Not without telling her how much it hurt to not have her anymore. So, I tool a chance, grabbed my guitar, and began to sing a song, the song I had been working on since she broke things of with me.

        I started playing and I saw her freeze. Of course her back was still to me and her hand laid upon the door knob, but she didn't turn it.

        In my head I’m going back to all the little stupid things I said
        And I’m trying to figure out the moment I lost my head
        The combination of senses put us in the red, in the red.

        Something inside me pushed to be right
        Until I found myself to foregone.

        As I continued to sing and play, tears started falling down. I waited... I hoped for her to face me and give me some sign that would let me know we'd be okay, but she didn't. But I was not about to give up. I kept singing my heart out.

        If I only had a time machine
        I would take you back to the moment
        That you fell in love with me,
        You’d stay there forever.

        Don’t you know that I’d do anything
        To make you understand,
        Understand that you are everything to me
        If I only had a time machine.

        Love was the only thing that was ever between us,
        Now you’re miles away and I’m missing your touch
        And the pain inside is just getting to be too much, way too much.

        At this point in the song, I was begining to go up behind her and I knew she was aware of it. I saw how she tensed up, but failed to make a move.

        Something inside me had to be right
        Until I found myself in the wrong, so wrong.

        If I only had a time machine
        I would take you back to the moment
        That you fell in love with me,
        You’d stay there forever.

        Don’t you know that I’d do anything
        To make you understand,
        Understand that you are everything to me
        If I only had a time machine.