Chapter 18

3rd POV

That same day the entire city partied the night away. Everyone was having a blast enjoying themselves with drinks, food, or dancing. One person in particular sat away from the party playing his instrument.
"What a beautiful sound." Bloom commented.
"Would you like to try?" He handed Bloom the Shamisen and she began to play but it was terrible.
"You make a better pirate." Jae-Ha chucked.
"Hey! I can sing and dance."
"Sing and danced, huh?"
"You're still laughing at me."
"No, I was thinking you really are a girl. You're a small, unsteady, and powerless pain in the butt."
"How rude!"
"You also came all the way here to look for me."
"I'm not going to ask you to come with us if you don't want to. You like you're freedom and trust me I'm the last person to try and take that away from you. Goodbye Jae-Ha." She got up and started to walk away until he grabbed her hand.
"I'm a very straightforward guy. I like to spend the night of a party with a cute girl." Bloom sat back down staring out into the sea.
"Jae-Ha I wish I were more like you."
"Oh, why?"
"You're strong and you're willing to fight against anyone for your freedom. I wish I could do that as well."

***

"You're leaving already, Bloom?"
"Please don't leave us!"
"We'll miss you so much!"
"What's wrong, Princess?" Kija asked Yona.
"Jae-Ha is missing."
"Oh you're right." Bloom said.
"Who cares about that droopy-eyed-." Hak began but was cut off my Bloom.
"I care!"
"Jae-Ha? If you ever come back, you'll see him." Gigan said.
"Okay."
"Let me know if you need a boat. I'll keep one ready for you."
"Thank you." Yona said.
"Take this."
"Oh! Senjuso! That'll help." Yun exclaimed.
"Don't catch a cold you two." Gigan said petting their heads.
"Thank you for everything."
"Take care!!!" The former pirates waved.
"Come see us again!"
"Bloom! Come back and be my wife!"

"Yona, stop crying." Yun said despite crying as well.
"You're crying too." Kija said blowing his nose in a handkerchief.
"You're crying more then anyone, White Snake." Hak said and Bloom giggled.
"It's a shame we didn't get to say goodbye to Jae-Ha..." Bloom said.
"Jae-Ha? I thought he joined us." Kija said.
"Huh?" Suddenly Shin-Ha cut down a tree next to them and Jae-Ha fell down.
"Jae-Ha!!"
"The Green Dragon was always nearby."
"I didn't have anything else to do, so I thought traveling with you might not be so bad. But seeing you so sad while looking for me was unbearably exciting, so here I am. I missed my chance to speak to you."
"I see you're still a pervert." Hak said.
"He reminds me of you, Thunder Beast."
"But you said you didn't want to be bound by the laws of the Four Dragons." Bloom said.
"This isn't about the Four Dragons. I'll continue to pursue the path I choose for myself, as I always have. That's still in accordance with my aesthetic. I just can't leave you now." He held his hand and and Bloom placed hers in it. "Take me with you, Bloom."
He was then hit in the head by Hak's spear.
"Don't get ahead of yourself."
"That's right. You aren't just traveling with Bloom. You better acknowledge us, too." Yun agreed and Shin-Ha nodded.
"Why is this a problem?" Yona asked.
"He's right. We value etiquette, Green Dragon."
"Please excuse me. Allow me to reintroduce myself. My name is Jae-Ha. I'm a beautiful monster with a dragon in my right leg. It's a pleasure to meet you."

***

"Is that a waterfall?" Yona asked. She closed her eyes and listening more closely and she indeed heard a waterfall flowing.
"You're right!!" Bloom exclaimed. "Yona! You know what this means?"
"Yes."
"What are they talking about?" Yun asked.
"Who knows." Hak answered.
"Okay! So you guys stay hear. Yona and I are going to take a bath." Bloom explained.
"Bath!" Jae-Ha repeated he turned Yona and Bloom around and walked with his arms around both girls shoulders. "Well if you're taking a bath then I think I will join you. Let's go."
"Stop." Hak said hitting Jae-Ha on the head.
"Hak. You better not let him peek okay?" Yona said.
"Yun watch them would you?" Bloom asked.
"Sure. You guys enjoy you're bath. But he quick with it.
"I was so close. Why would you stop me?" Jae-Ha asked. "If you wanted you could have joined us too."
"I'm not a pervert like you."
"Jae-Ha you can't try to do these things to the princess and Lady Bloom!"
"Why? I know you want to see too."
"Wh-wh-what?! Of course not!" Kija denied blushing.
"If I only I had Shin-Ha's powers. Then I would be able to see the lovely ladies bathe.
"You are a true pervert."
Nearby at the lake Bloom and Yona were enjoying their bath despite the water being a little cold.
"Bloom."
"Yes."
"We're the same age, right?" Yona asked.
"Yeah. Why?"
"Then how come you're more developed then me! It doesn't make any sense!"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean this." She said pointing at her chest. "It's not fair. You have the body of some goddess while I'm still like a child."
"Well we aren't the same. Maybe you just have to wait a little."
"Maybe." Yona sighed. She put her face in the water, opened her eyes, and stared right at a snake. Yona popped out of the water so fast it startled Bloom.
"What's wrong-." Before she could finish Yona grabbed Bloom's hand and ran out the river. They passed by the tree where there clothes was hanging Yona grabbed hers and Bloom barely managed to grab her own.
"Yona what's wrong?" Bloom ask stopping and Yona did as well.
"T-there was a snake... in the water."
"Are you sure?" Bloom asked then she felt something touch her legs. "Ao. Stop touching me legs. It tickles."
"Ao is on your head." Yona pointed out. Both girls looked down to find a snake slithering accross Bloom's foot.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"AHHH!!!!!!!!"