Chapter 20

3rd POV

"Even the old man's prized liquor is better then this." Hak commented.
"You went through all that trouble to get it, and that's it?" Yun asked.
"Well, they said if we win the arm wrestling tournament, we'd get liquor." Hak said.
"I thought we'd get to enjoy a close match, but the tournament ended up disappointing, since this is a rare occurrence, Hak. How about a little competition?" Jae-Ha asked.
"To see which of us passes out first? What does the winner get?"
"The loser will do anything winner says, for instance?"
"Oh? Anything?" Hak asked with a smirk.
"Ooh, a competition! I'm in too!" Kija said.
"Zeno too! And Blue Dragon!"
"I wanna participate too!" Bloom said putting her hand up. All the guys turned and starred at her a little surprised.
"You do know you have to do anything the winner says?" Hak asked.
"Yup."
"And anything means anything. Like anything at all." Jae-Ha clarified.
"I know." She smiled. Two guys in particular stared at her with an evil look in there eyes as they imagined what they would make Bloom do once she lost.
"Just give up. There's no way you could beat Hak and Jae-Ha." Yun said to Kija.
"I won't know until I try."
"That's right! You can't know unless you try something, right?" Jae-Ha said filling his cup.
"Please, you're just saying that because you know you'll win."
"Do you want to join us, Yun?" Jae-Ha asked.
"Don't be an idiot, I'll go make you some snacks."
"Thank you as always, mother."
"Don't call me mother!"
"Arm-wrestling... I wanted to compete, too!!" Kija complained.
"If you were in it, White Dragon, your opponent would lose their arm." Zeno said.
"That reminds me, I think about this sometimes... which one in stronger?" Yun asked.
"Which what?" Kija asked.
"Kija's arm strength of Jae-Ha's leg strength?" Kija immediately turned his head to have Jae-Ha and Jae-Ha looked away.
"Why did you look away? Look me in the eye!" Kija demanded holding Jae-Ha's shoulder with his dragon arm.
"No, I just feel a bit dizzy. Maybe I'm drunk?"
"I heard this story once. That a long time ago... there was a man selling a spear that could pierce any shield, and a shield that could withstand any spear, and when they met in battle, both the greatest spear and greatest shield shattered." Hak explained.
"Alright! Let's compete to see who shatters."
"Knock it off..." Kija said backing away. "Wait stop, Kija, I don't want to fight you, and I don't want anything to get shattered."
"I'm not saying we should kill each other. I'm just asking if I can see what happens when I punch you a little bit."
"But your punches are lethal, right? Fine." He pulled out a bottle of sake and poured it for Kija. "But before we fight, one more drink."
"Okay." A drink later and Kija is passed out sleeping.
"Alright, one down. And next is..." He ran to where Shin-Ha was sitting and drinking. "Wow! You sure can hold your liquor! Are you still alive?" He took off his mask and found Shin-Ha completely drunk and out of it.
"I can see right through your heart, Jae-Ha."
"...nevermind." He said putting his mask back on.
"I'll have another!" A drunk Yona said.
"Y-you were a part of this, too?" Hak asked. "You were just as quiet as Shin-Ha so I thought you'd gone to bed."
"I'm no sleeping." She said before knocking out.
"You're sleeping. Wait, where's Bloom?" He looked around the area and found Bloom sitting on top of Kija's sleeping body shaking him.
"Wake up! Kija! Why are you asleep!"
"Bloom! Share a drink with me!" Zeno called with a red face.
"Okay!" They shared a drink and Zeno ended up passing out on her lap. "Aww!! Zeno's so cute when he's sleeping!" She said while petting his head. She bent down a little and kissed he cheek lightly which of course made two boys jealous.
"So there's only three left. I'm surprised you made it this far." Jae-Ha said to Bloom. "Well anyway you should go to sleep now. You must be tired." He tried carrying to bed but she wouldn't let him.
"No! We aren't done yet! I wanna win so we drink until I win!!"
"You're drunk." Hak said.
"I'm not drunk."
"Yes you are."
"I said I'm not drunk." She said hitting him his head.
"Okay, okay. You're not drunk. Here have a cup of sake."
"Thank you Jae-Ha! You're so nice even if you are a pervert. That's why I like you so much!" She said before sipping her cup not noticing the blush on Jae-Ha's face. He expected her to pass out but she didn't.
"She's still up."
"More please!" He poured another cup of sake and she drank it all asking for more. "You guys need to drink too." She said while pouring them a cup as well.
"I think this has gone a little too far." Hak said.
"Yeah. Let's end the game here."
"No! If you guys end the game here then I'm the winner! Plus if we keep going then you guys may win and I'll have to do whatever you say, remember. And it doesn't matter what it is..." Bloom said as the guys stared at different parts of her body. "I'll do it." The boys took one big gulp before pouring themselves a cup. "Alright! Let's keep going!!"