Halloween- Part 1

I know that Halloween was like 3 weeks ago but, screw it.

Darcy's POV

I had my costume ready, in the mail we got an invitation to a party tomorrow. It was Sam Hoods house. The rest of the 5Sos gang will be there, we never talk really. I didn't feel very halloweenish, time to get into the Halloween spirit. It's Devils night for crying out loud! Time to scare people straight! I grabbed 20 bucks from my dresser and got ready to go to the store. I remembered my friend that lived for pranks. He's a skate boarder himself, his dad is famous for skating. I went through my contacts, I found his contact in the 'T's. The phone rang once, twice, three times.

"Hello Darcy Marie Styles." He greeted, I rolled my eyes.

"Nice to hear your voice again, Tyler Julian Hawk." I tried not to laugh.

"What do you want?" Tyler asked, sounding annoyed.

"It's Devils Day! I need my partner in crime. Wanna meet up at 'Joe's Place?'" I asked.

"Isn't that a drug store?" Tyler questioned.

"Does it matter?" I asked, getting annoyed.

"I'm coming, I'll pick you up in 20." He announced, I punched in the air.

"Kay, bye kid." I smirked.

"I'm older then you, cow." I hung up on him. I was already ready, so I had nothing to do. So I grabbed my guitar and started to play. I hit random chords that I remembered. My dad taught me a few of the songs from his albums in the past. I tried to play a song called "Happy" or something, it was from his 3rd album. I sounded like rubbish, maybe it's the fact that the guitar is out of tune and is missing a few strings. Or maybe it's the fact that I haven't played in a year. I jumped when something my window. I looked down, Tyler was standing in my ear with a messed up look on his face. I ran downstairs and grabbed my coat and skateboard. A white broken down truck was in my front yard. It had a crack in the windshield, missing a headlight, chipped paint, and had dents everywhere.

"Like my ride?" Tyler smirked. He had one earring, dirty blondish hair that was long, and brownish/bluish eyes. He is one of those people who looks like a jerk but actually are really nice.

"Um, yeah... I thought you're 15, can you legally drive?" I asked.

"Yeah, about that... I have my driver permit-"

"Then you need an adult in the car." I cut him off.

"That's what I was going to say, my older brother had to come." Tyler grumbled .

"Andrew isn't that bad." I told him. I climbed into the back, Andrew got shotgun. Andrew was 18, had darker brown eyes with curly brown hair. Both boys skateboarded, but they looked nothing alike. A motle crew cd played quietly in the background. I stayed silent in the back while the boys went back and fourth telling awful jokes.

"How does a train eat?"
"I don't know, bruh."
"It goes 'chew chew!"
"That's stupid."
"You're stupid."
"Listen you idiot."
"I'm driving so shut up."
"I'm older and I can tell mom and dad so many things."
"Like what, you fat cow!"

"BOYS!" I yelled, not wanting a fist fight starting. These are one of the reasons that I'm grateful that I'm an only child. The rest of the car ride we had a nice conversation about how crappy our school is.

"And the bathrooms, don't get me started!" I cried.
"Can they spend a little bit of money to buy us toilet paper that doesn't feel like sandpaper?"
"Oh I know, and do they hire the worst teachers. Mrs. Lloysh or whatever her name is, she is a witch. I'm positive she ate Tommy!" We all laughed, Tyler was talking about Tommo.