Sigh

Darcy's POV

I ran my hand threw my hair, I was on the verge of tears. I don't know why, I'm not being arrested. None of us are, at least most of us aren't. The teens who brought the drugs/alcohol are going to jail. I still was going to cry, maybe it's the fact that I was about to go to jail, or I'm just shaken up, or maybe it's the fact that I was in a cop car. It is probably a bit of all of those things. Kat was sitting in a chair in her holding cell, Tommo was laying on the floor in his holding cell, probably asleep, Hunter was in the bathroom, and I was sitting on the ground with my back against the wall. I can't wait to see Lux's reaction when she sees us in Juvy, at 2 in the morning. I probably look like trash with my matted hair and scabbed face. Honestly, I was bored. I pulled out my phone and went on Twitter, what do you do when you're in a cell? Go on twitter.

@DarcyDarcyDarcy: I swear, you go to one party...

Sound effects from the other two's phones filled the air.

@Its_TomoooT: @DarcyDarcyDarcy It was ur idea 😑

I rolled my eyes, yes it was my idea to go to my party and not go trick or treating.

@HuntHoran69: @DarcyDarcyDarcy @its_TomoooT It doesn't matter, what does matter is the fact is that our parents will KILL us

@KitKatTom_: @HuntHoran69 shut up and use the bathroom

@DarcyDarcyDarcy: @HuntHoran69 Aren't u peeing?

@Its_TomoooT: @HunterHoran69 USE THE LOU AND GET OFF YO PHONE

I heard the door open and someone walk into the holding cell area, I turned off my phone. I looked up, I was shocked on who I saw who picked me up. My eyes were wide, why is he here?

"Dad?" I asked in shock. He said nothing, Dad giving me a look of disapproval. Uncle Lou and Niall were here also. I silently followed Dad as I watched Kat, Tommo, and Hunter, hug their parents. I got into the front seat of the car and shut the door behind me.

"I honestly didn't want to spend my first night home finding out my daughter was arrested and I had to pick her up at 2 in the morning." Dad scowled.

"I'm sorry, and I thought you weren't coming home. Plus, I didn't get arrested. I came out and didn't hide from the cops (for that long) when I didn't even do anything wrong!" I fought back. He stared at me, I felt like I was going to cry.

"I swear, you come home and you're already yelling at me! You are my only parent and all you basically tell at me! I wonder if Mum would yell at me at a moment like this, or she'd probably comfort me!" I yelled.

"Don't bring up your Mother, don't compare her to me. She isn't here Darcy!" Dad told me, I wasn't stupid. I know she wasn't here. Heck, I didn't even know her name!

"I know she isn't here! But she promised she would come back! She is just taking a break, Mum will come back!" I told him.

"What if she's not? What if she lied? Your Mum left 10 years ago, do you get the message?" Dad pointed out. I was speechless. Was she really not coming back? I didn't say a thing, I sat in silence and didn't look at him. We were about halfway home and I was about to fall asleep. It has been a very long day for us, a very long day.

I stumbled up the stairs, without saying a word. I brushed my teeth and removed the makeup. I threw on sweats and a baggy tee-shirt and rolled into bed. I blankly stared at my ceiling, I still couldn't get what Dad said out of my head. Mom is coming back, she told me. She is just on vacation, taking a break. I was so tired that I could barley even think. I slowly drifted away to cloud nine.

•1 month later•

"Darcy, wake up its 2."

"Darcy,"