~Family Secrets~ Part One~

Victoria POV:

I rubbed my eyes as I squeezed her tighter. She pecked my forehead motherly. "Vicky, it's okay, things will get better, believe it." Ms. Jackson said, rubbing my hair. I sobbed emphatically, allowing my tears to make a tissue out of her shirt. Its been 15 days since I left and came here with his mother, I didn't know where else to go. "I- I love him, I just need some time to think." I told her. She nodded. "I know you love him, and guess what...he loves you too, deeply, I look in his eyes and see how he gazed upon you, and I can see how much you mean to him, just explain yourself to him, he'll listen." she promised. I wiped my eyes with a white handkerchief. I felt a little nauseous, not knowing why exactly.

I ran and bent over a trashcan to throw up. I grew timid as I thought about when Keisha said I could have alcohol poisoning, but that was two weeks ago?
I clutched my stomach as I speculated about it. "Are you okay?" she asked worried stiff. I shook my head. "Do you think you're sick?" she asked me. I nodded. "I did drink alot of champagne a few nights ago." I professed to her, regretting it now, knowing I was suffering the consequences. "Don't beat yourself up sweetie, we can just go to the doctor, they'll probably prescribe some medicine, it happened to me before, and...it's not a good feeling." she said, embracing me. We were in the beautiful living room with no t.v. The fireplace was burning hot as we warmed up.

I felt more hot liquid crawl up my throat rapidly and I sprinted outside, the nearest exit. I hurled about two times before I decided to go to the doctor's office ASAP. Ms. Jackson rubbed my back in circular motion as I regained my posture. "I...need to go to...the hospital...now." I said, holding my stomach as if it would fall off if I didn't. She led me towards her white immaculate BMW convertible. "You're going to be okay sweetie." her soft voice assured me. I sat down in the passenger seat. The interior was beautiful, and it matched her style perfectly. She climbed in the driver's side. She pulled out and drove down the dirt road.

"Well dear, I don't see anything that says you have alcohol poisoning, but you have been vomiting and feeling nauseated, for how long?" he asked throwing the white gloves in the trash bin. "I have been nauseated for about 2 days and 5 hours." I said, feeling hot liquid rise up my throat once again, this time not giving me enough time to make a run to the trash can. "Oh my...they just replaced these tiles." the doctor said, then sighed as he called for a custodian. Before I could look up, Ms. Jackson was beside me aiding me to the hospital bed. I sat down. The doctor handed me a cup of water. I drunk it down without thinking. The custodian came in and mopped up the puddle of vomit.

The doctor told me to lay back. He pulled my shirt up a little as he squeezed cold gel on my stomach, he rubbed it around some then placed a mouse looking thing on my stomach. He rolled it around while looking at a screen. I felt cold sweat drip down my face as I got nervous. Ms. Jackson squeezed my hand. He looked at the monitor and smiled. "I think I found the problem, you don't have alcohol poisoning, you're just experiencing symptoms of pregnancy." he said, congratulating me. My eyes grew wide as his words sunk in my head. I felt myself hyperventilating uncontrollably. "Are you okay...Vicky?" Ms. Jackson asked, shaking me. The room began to spin as I spiraled down into darkness.

I woke up to the sound of beeping. Out of nowhere I burst into tears hysterically. I cried because things between David and I ended badly, I was having a baby out of wedlock, what kind of christian am I?

I rubbed my forehead. I heard footsteps as someone came in. "Hey Victoria, are you okay?" she asked sympathetically. I nodded. She rubbed my hair back. "I have some good news." she said excitedly. I smiled back nervously. She seemed the exact opposite of how I was feeling. "You're having twins!" she cheered, almost unable to control the joy that was churning inside. She was happy, I was devastated. It just had to get worse. "What?!" I shrieked. Things can't get any more bad. "Don't tell...don't tell anyone for that matter that I'm pregnant, not right now, I'll let you know when it's right, but leave it to me to tell him soon." I instructed her. She nodded. "I'm so excited that I'm finally going to be a grandma, we need to go baby shopping, we can buy cradles online and get the best discounts." she exploded. I was shocked at how happy she was for me, except I didn't share that same excitement, not now.