~Feelings?~Part One~

(Friday)

9:00 a.m.

(Home)

(Beep! Beep! Beep!) "Shut-up!" I grunted loudly, throwing the pillow at my clock. "Get up David, get up sleepy head." I heard a familiar and soft voice sing into my ear. I opened my eyes, seeing Victoria in my face with her hand propped under her chin. "Good morning." she said as I sat up. I stretched. She had on a black and white shirt with white jeans along with some nice shades. I blinked my eyes twice. "How did you get in here?" I asked her.

"You gave me your key remember, I got you some breakfast, so get up and get dressed." she said, then grimaced, realizing what she said. "Sorry." she said, remembering my temporary disabled back. "It's alright, hand me a shirt and sweatpants-" "No! you're going out...so I'm going to see what you can wear." she said, walking over to my drawer. "Hey...just make sure I look good." I said, pulling off my tank top. She blushed. "Well, that shouldn't be hard to do." she mumbled under her breath. "Hey...did you forget you have to put on my ointment, so I won't die." I said.

She laughed. "You're not going to die, where did you put it?" she asked me, looking on top of the drawer. I looked around my messy and cluttered room. I saw it in my bathroom on the counter. "It's in my bathroom." I told her, pointing left side of her. She turned around. She walked in and grabbed the ointment and walked back out with it. She placed it in my hand while kneeling back down over in front of my drawer.

"Hey...what are you doing, you're supposed to do it?" I asked her. She seemed uncomfortable about it and looked at her hands as if she had just got them did. I rolled my eyes. "I'm not going to bite you...I'll rub half and you rub half, okay?" I said, trying to get her to agree. She nodded and stood up. She grabbed the jar and opened it, dipping her index and middle fingers into the jar...and rubbing the cool gel on my back. "Wow...that's cold." I commented. She said nothing and quickly rubbed the rest of the half then gave the jar to me. "It looks that bad?" I asked, wondering was that her reason of acting strange.

"A little...just know you need to let it heal as much as it can." she said simply, with out looking up. I grabbed the jar and rubbed the other half then threw it on my bed. "So, what do you have planned?" I asked her, standing over her. Here, you can wear this." she said, handing me an blue suit. "Wow, I haven't worn this in a while." I said, glancing at the outfit that I wore on the day I proposed to Julia. "When did you wear it?" Victoria asked. Her shape is a toned, hourglass figure, defining her chest and hips which are perfectly distinguished, if not 'winding' definition. She was downright gorgeous and I still wondered to myself, how did I get in this position to have her in my house, helping me...of all people.

I sighed holding the shirt and jacket in my hand. "When I was 18...I was proposing to my ex." I answered softly. Her eyes became soft of sympathy. "Oh, I 'm sorry," "I'll just pick another out-" "No. I'm okay." I assured her. "Alright, well hurry up we need to go somewhere." she spoke loudly. "Alright, don't get your panties in a wad." I joked. She shined all of her teeth at me. "Shut up and get dressed please." she said, looking down at her phone. After I slipped on my attire, I walked out nervously, wondering what her comment was going to be. She looked up at me in awe. and clearly speechless. "Well, how do I look?" I asked her as her eyes scanned me everywhere.