~Epilogue~

Victoria POV: 

                I am so happy to finally be called Mrs. Williams! I'm also glad and joyful about the arrival of Callum and Claire! I love them soooo much! I never knew you could love someone so much. I just thank God for helping me and David in our marriage. Emily's also excited about being a big sister and loves to help whenever she can. I love them all, I'm so blessed for this. We have our ups and downs, but I love them, I love it all. And I'm so happy for my girl Kiesha, to be getting married now to the man of her dreams!!! I also am happy to announce baby number 4, it was bouncy baby boy named Caleb. God has truly blessed our lives, and I am so thankful and surprised at how it all worked out. xoxoxo. 

        David POV:

                Yes! Although Callum and Claire are sometimes a handful, I still wouldn't trade them for anything in this world. (Not even for their mother....just playing) I'm happy to be closer to God, my heavenly father, I've been shown many things, my life still continues to get better as I pray through it. I'm not saying everyday is perfect, but I am saying I am filled with peace, and I am determined to stay that way! Through God's favor I got promoted (above Victoria..hah!) to be not just an editorial journalist, but also the manager over the journalist section in the corporate company.

Thank you Jesus. :) I am beyond happy! Vashan and I are now closer as friends and family, him and Lindsay got married last month and he allowed me to be his best man which was ground breaking! I'm thankful for my family and just pray to continue to get closer to God and to become a better husband, son, and father. One last thing before I just stop talking. My mom and dad are engaged again! Yep, after Vashan and Lindsay left off to their honeymoon, my dad dropped on one knee and proposed to my mom. Of course she said yes. I was so happy that day. Lastly, we moved into a bigger house to welcome home baby #4, which was a boy, and we named him Caleb. Life's good and God is always good....THE END PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!! 

ALSO, DON'T FORGET  TO CHECK OUT MY NEWEST BOOK, 'MY SISTER'S KEEPER' ON MY PROFILE PAGE OR SEARCH IT UP. PLEASE SUPPORT IT, AND COMMENT AND VOTE. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOO MUCH, GOD BLESS!