~Carnival~

Victoria's POV:

(Home)

9:00 a.m.

I was fast asleep until I felt something heavy and giggly jump on me. "Mommy! mommy! mommy!" Emily yelled, jumping up and down as if she were on a trampoline. "What Emily, get down." I ordered. "Daddy's here...he came back!" she yelled in my ears till I thought I was going deaf.  "Your dad?" I said more than ask. My eyes flashed open. "Where's your daddy baby?" I asked her as I jumped out of my queen sized bed. I threw on my fluffy white robe. "He's outside, he said he taking me to the carnival downtown!" she exclaimed loudly.

My head rung. "Baby stop yelling...you don't want to ruin your singing vocal cords do you?" I asked her, pinching her high yellow cheeks. She stopped jumping and sat down. "No mam." she whispered. We walked towards the front door. I fluffed my hair and applied on some foundation before opening the door. I opened the door to a 6'3 caramelized skin Shawn. He had on all white. He had on a plain white t-shirt, with some white skinny jeans and a pair of white high top Nike, then to top it all off white tinted sunglasses. "These are for you." he told me as he handed me a dozen roses. "Thank you, what did you want?" I asked him, flipping my jet black hair.  "I came over to take my- excuse me I mean our daughter to the carnival downtown, full of family activities...hey you should join us." he suggested. I shook my head. "No thank you, maybe next time." I said.

"Please mama!" Emily begged me, pulling on my hand. "Yeah mom...please." he added in. I rolled my eyes as they made their puppy dog eyes, and as I looked closer they certainly looked alike, he couldn't deny her without looking like a liar. "Okay...just once." I said giving in. "I'm going to go get my shoes." Emily squealed. "Happy you're joining us." DeShawn said after Emily was out of sight. "Look, I'm coming for you, I'm going because of her, now if you'll excuse me I have to get dressed." I snapped as I closed the door in his face. I placed the roses in a vase...they were beautiful and it made my living room look lovely.

I wore a black zip cocktail dress with black stilettos

I wore a black zip cocktail dress with black stilettos. I walked outside as I placed on my shades and locked the door. He was driving a yellow stingray corvette. I was so astonished. I took off my glasses to get a better look. "Wow! where did you get the money for this?" I asked him, touching the gray interior design. He smiled, clearly knowing I was going to say something about it. "Well I got an excellent job at a business corporation, CEO, not just I have changed, but my lifestyle too." he said proudly, flying down the road.  I nodded impressed as I looked out the blurred window. "Hey...slow down, you ain't the only one in here." I said, pointing to Emily and I. He smiled as he slowed down to a complete stop. "Why are you stopping?" I asked him.