Secrets~Taehyung

~You guys could tell me who's the other members you guys want me to do a story of this to! Then tell me how you want me to do it! Just say it in the comments.. But I'll do other stories too..
And before you guys start to read this book, I just wanna say that,
Please do not copy this. Or do not translate. Please ask a permission from me if every you wanna do something. According to my work.
Thank you! Please enjoy
[REQUESTS ARE OPEN]
Please request on the comments!
-summer
__________________
It's a normal day for me to get scolded by my parents on staying away
From Taehyung because they say he's a 'bad influence' or maybe he's up to
'No good' or they even say that 'I might end up like him'
But do I give a fuck? No, I don't..he's my best friend, I know him better than anyone else. Even his parents don't know him well, what kind of parents are they? And what are they saying that 'I might end up like him'?
I don't see anything wrong about him..well, besides him being a fuck boy sometimes, or being an asshole. But despite that, there isn't anything wrong about him. He's sweet, caring, and funny. He cares about others more than himself...well, me he cares about me more than anyone else, since we're the only ones who rely to each other. We've known each other pretty long, maybe 2 years now?
His own parents doesn't even care about him, while my parents despise him, so we pretty much have each other's back all the time. Me trying my best not to get caught being with Taehyung, while Taehyung tries his best not to get caught by my parents being with me. We would always tell each other's secrets. Cry on each other's shoulders or cuddle with each other..there was one time some bunch of girls tried to bully the heck out of me, and Taehyung just said he'll protect me from them, then starting that day they suddenly vanished out of thin air! Magic, right?
_______________
We met in a very weird way..I was by the woods walking all alone because of some problems, then he scared the fuck out of me by suddenly appearing with some blood on his hands and his clothes, then he suddenly freaked out and told me that he just got hurt because he tripped and got wounds..then, We started to become friends! And this was two years ago..
____________________
I was walking all alone in the woods,because I got pretty decent grades, but my parents didn't agree on it being decent.
They say it was a "pretty fucked up grade" and that I should "learn how to achieve good grades, because I study in a high quality school" like what? I got an 85% on my grades! Isn't that good enough?
I go to this place even though I know it could be pretty dangerous. I'm used to the scenery here though, it's peaceful, and it's pretty cozy here.
So why not might as well relax here in the woods right?
_________________
I got cut off in the middle of my thoughts when I hear branches cracking and dead leaving crunching, I look around the place and see a tall handsome, actually dead dropping gorgeous guy walking by the wounds with some blood on his hands and clothes..
I start to freak out seeing too much blood, and I start shouting in a chaotic way. Which the guy noticed, I didn't even notice he was so good looking when I just saw the full view of his face and his eyes..and his kissable lips..
"Oh my God! What the fuck happened to you?!" I shout as I start to panic which made the guy panic too, he looks at me. Shock evident in his eyes
"U-uh..I j-just got hurt! I tripped that's all! Don't panic!" He says waving his hands in the air as to say to stop for me to panic. Which I start to follow little by little, I calm down a little. But shock still evident.. "S-sorry, for scaring you like that." I say as I bow to him nervously..The guy also calms down, and he soon bows to me too "No..I'm sorry, you wouldn't panic if you didn't see me in this condition.." I smile a little at him, while starting to speak
"Um, Y/n.." I say as I reach my hand to his. He looks at me in confusion, tilting his head a little. Then he soon realises, a small smile curving to his lips "Ah! Your name is Y/n! I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung.." He says smiling sweetly, stretching his hand to me for me to shake but soon pulling it quickly, a little panic seen in his eyes "Hm? Why did you pull it away?" His lips curve into a warm smile "I-I have blood in my hand" He says bowing a little. He soon wipes the blood off then he shakes my hand.
___________________
"Are you from around here too Taehyung?" I ask while licking the Chocolate covered ice cream Taehyung bought for me, since that incident at the woods we started to become friends so we decided to meet "Yeah..I'm also here from Daegu" ( I forgot where Tae really is from, so I'm not sure if he really is from Daegu ) I smile as I hear his answer "Ah..then we can meet more!" He nods while smiling cutely, I smile with him and we continue walking.. "How old are you Y/n?" I look at him "I'm..21, you?" ( this was 2 years ago ) he looks at me in shock, his eyes widening but is soon replaced with an eye smile "Me too! We're the same age! But I was born in December 30!" I nod, while still smiling looking at him. "I was born in Feb 21!" ( my birthday ) He looks at me, with teasing eyes "Ah..okay noona" I glare at him playfully, then I roll my eyes at him "a Dont call me noona, Taehyung. Let's treat each other equally" He nods in agreement, then an idea popped out of my mind. I smile brightly, while he looks at me, confused "That means..! It was your birthday yesterday, Tae! Why didn't you tell me?" I look at him with softened eyes, a blush creeping out of his cheeks while he looks at me "I was shy, sorry Y/n.." I roll my eyes playfully "Don't Be! We're best friends now! So you can tell me whatever you want! Okay?" He just nods while smiling "So..that's why you were out yesterday, Tae?" He also nods in agreement. "Ah..okay. I'm gonna treat you dinner, sounds good?" I ask him, his face lightening "Yeah!"
__________________
When I met Taehyung's parents they were nice to me. But they were a little bossy around Taehyung. But when my parents met Taehyung they were literally so sweet. So I got my hopes up, but as soon as he left. They dragged me to my room. Them telling me how 'irresponsible' I was to have a friend like him. How can they judge someone so easily? They know nothing about him!
__________________
PRESENT
"Ugh! I'm so exhausted." I say as I stretch my arms,
I just finished my job at a Café as a barista. I like working there, it is tiring, but I like what I do. It's relaxing and the pay is pretty decent, I guess? $50 per hour, I work here for only 5 hours so I guess I get $250. It's pretty good if you say, and at least I have my own money and I can help a little in our house. My job was only up to 5 PM ( Korean standard time, and I'm gonna put money on dollars not won, it's kinda confusing )
_________________
I got out of the café looking for Taehyung, since he picks me up every time I end my job. I would tell my parents I always go to the library or at the mall, but I'm actually at Taehyung's. His parents are always at work and they barely go home so it's okay.
"How are you at your work, Y/n?" Taehyung asks while holding my hands. It was normal for us to do this, even though we were only best friends.
I smile at the thought of him never forgetting to ask how my day was "Great! As always, especially that I can be with my favourite best friend!" He smiles even more widely and cutely, but he soon says something "Favourite best friend? But I'm your only best friend Y/n!" He says nudging me a little, I pout my lips a little, but I soon laugh it off
_________________
We got to Taheyung's house, we would always hang out there and he always told me to not go to one certain room, so I don't. Just so that we wouldn't have any
Kind of arguments "Ah! Taehyung! C'mon! I have to go
It's almost 7pm! I have to get back home before 7." Taehyung nods while pouting a little "Why is time so fast! You have to go home already!" He says whining like a baby "Aww! Tae we would meet again tomorrow." I sayl as I smile at him "But tomorrow is too long!" He says pouting even more "C'mon! Just walk me home!" I say dragging him out of his house, but he stops. "Promise me we'll hang out again tomorrow?" I smile at him "Yes, Tae! Come on!"
_____________
Once I got home I saw my mom and dad glaring at me, soon I found out they knew about everything. Me meeting and talking to Taehyung
"Y/n! How many times, huh?!" My mother says shouting at me "Mom! I'm 23, and Taehyung is a nice person! He's my best friend! Why can't you guys trust him-" I got cut off mid sentence by my father "No! You don't know him! He's danger y/n!" I look at him in disbelief "Danger? You don't know anything about him, Dad!" I tell my father, almost shouting at him "Yes we do Y/n!" I roll my eyes at him "What? What is it then, huh?" I tell the, crossing my arms by my chest. They have no answer. They just look at each other, sighing deeply. "Then this argument is over, I'm going to my room Mom, dad. Excuse me.." I say plainly bowing to them. Going to my room