Wardrobe Malfunction~Jeongguk

I added a video of.
Jeongguk, since he's cute
And my uwus all came out
I accidentally deleted 1 chapter :(
And now I can't do it again, I already
Updated it but I accidentally deleted it
While I was editing the chapters.
So I'll do this chapter and update as soon
As I can! StressedoutHarlo, thank you for
Responding! I really love your imagines
And you! Uwu your such a big inspiration to
Me! I wuv you so much uwu🥺🥺
[REQUESTS ARE OPEN]
-summer
+++++++++++++
It was your big time dream to be an idol.
It was very hard for you at first, it was because you weren't even from Korea,
You were Korean though. Half Korean actually. Your mother was Filipino, and your father was Korean. You were originally from the Philippines, you were fluent in English, since your school back then was requested, and required to speak In English.
Back in 2013 you started to become a Kpop fan, you were only 14 that time. (Korean age)
Kpop was hot stuff in the Philippines, so you actually got curious and started to really like Kpop.
Bangtan was you ultimate bias group though, ever since they debut you were a big fan.
You dreamed of being an idol like them, even though back then you knew they weren't that famous yet, you loved how they worked hard.
You knew to yourself they would become successful in the future.
Your parents were hesitant on letting you go to Korea at first, you knew a little Korean. But you weren't fluent in it.
You were mostly really fluent in English and in Filipino/Tagalog.
But your father let you go, since he also lived in Korea.
He had business there, and you stayed at his comfy home, and soon became a trainee at a pretty big company.
( I just wanna put out, that I won't put any company names )
You became a trainee at 2014 You were only 15 years old (Korean age).
You got accepted, and your mother decided to live with both of you, there in Korea,
You were pretty lucky you lived in Seoul, so it was easier to audition.
++++++++++++++
March 2016
You debut as a soloist, and You are very happy with it.
People mostly knew you as you, not another person.
Because You try your best to be very honest, and be very true to yourself.
And everyone around you.
Your parents are proud of you, and you are also very open about your sexuality,
About you being Bisexual, there were a lot of hate.
But there were more people who supported you, and You were very happy about it.
At first you got little recognition, even though you came
From a big company.
But after maybe 2 years, people started to like you more from your
Famous song 'Sunset'
You were talking about how life is like the sun, or particularly the sunset.
The song was about how life can start off going up slowly or getting success in life, like the sunrise.
But soon you would also slowly go down, you were talking about how
Everything can go up, but will slowly go down. As if, nothing lasts forever.
You wrote this song, because people kept saying you would go down, in particular haters. You didn't get offended actually,
But you agreed with them. You told fans that, soon, time will come.
And you were just part of history, or part of people's lives back then.
You were telling them that, it's just temporary.
Something temporary, you and your fans could enjoy while it lasts.
But soon it would all end.
People loved a particular part on the song, where you said.
"Just enjoy it while it lasts, everything would fade away eventually"
You released this song in 2018, and your album was called.
'Temporary'
You were hesitating to call it that at first, but soon realised, it really matched up with the Concept.
You had 6 songs in the album.
Sunset, River flow, Plastic, Pathway, Blue Moon, Temporary
It was mostly talking about you, and your fans.
Some songs were to thank them. Some were to talk about yourself.
Some was when you were sad, and one was for saying sorry.
And you actually talked about this on your live.
And soon told everyone that if it wasn't for Bangtan, you wouldn't be an idol.
People were confused, but you told them that they really inspired you.
And even if they didn't know that they inspired you, you still thanked them.
And people soon asked questions like
"Who's your bias in BTS?"
"Do you like one of them?"
"Are you dating one of them?"
And you all answered their questions.
And told them the truth, you didn't date anyone of them.
And you did say that you had a tiny crush on Jeongguk, and he was your bias.
Some fans loved it, and made ships. But some, don't.
Rumours started to appear, and you felt bad for dragging Bangtan in the situation.
And you cleared in one of your lives that.
You hope people wouldn't do any kinds of rumours anymore, because non of it are true.
And hoped that people wouldn't make any ships anymore, because Bangtan might feel uncomfortable, and you apologised for dragging them on the situation. Rumours stopped, and you were very thankful for it.
You actually wished to meet them in person, and you told this to fans once.
And people said that you would, since you were famous.
And you often get flustered about it.
+++++++++++++
"There you go, you look great.." your makeup artist says, doing
Finishing touches on your makeup, smiling brightly at you.
She twirls your chair, and shows you your look.
You gasp a little by the look, you were used to it. But you just get so amazed by how they dress, and do your makeup and hair all the time. And you treated the staff members food sometimes, just to thank them for their cooperation, and support for you. You felt accepted, and loved because of them too.
And you were thankful for it.
A bright and wonderful smile curves up you lips, making your eyes squint
A little by how happy and bright your smile were.
The makeup artist chuckles a little. "You like it?" She asks you curiously.
You smile warmly at her, nodding quickly. "I love it, I'm so amazed by your work all the time..!" You say hugging her.
She sighs "Get used to it, Y/n. It's 2020, and it's almost 4 years since you debut. It should be normal for you now.." she says Patting your shoulders.
You were at a big award show. And you were literally exaggerating from excitement, making your staff members laugh. Since you had been to many award shows, but you still felt like it was always your first time being in a big award show. "Thank you.." you say warmly. "Bangtan is here, that's why I also did you makes up 2x better!" She says smiling.
Making you gasp, pouting slightly. "Hehe, you didn't have to.." you say, shyly.