a new mission?

I'm sorry but this picture on an ig acc got me SKSLDNAK😍😍🤧💀

No Ones POV

"Can we please have a longer break? ..I know Maria, but aren't there other agents for the job? ..Natasha and I need to take care of our child. ..I- yeah I know the rest of the team will watch her, but we're her parents. ..Not caregiver, we're her parents. *sighs* I know he will. ..Fine, we'll be packed by morning. I appreciate that, thank you." Clint sighs and hangs up the phone.

"What happened?" Natasha asks curiously. "Fury needs us for a mission." Clint sighs. "What? But didn't he say we can have time off?" Natasha questions, partly annoyed. "Apparently 3 weeks away is a much extended break." He grumbles.

"Maria wouldn't excuse it?" "No, she said director was already irritated enough with us and the only thing she could do was make sure we'll be back in three days." He frowned.

"Wanda's not gonna like this. When do we leave?" Natasha says solemnly. "Tomorrow morning." Clint replies. "We had meetings for the past 3 days all day, missing hours without seeing our baby and now we have to leave for three days. Man, how Fury is irritating me right now." Natasha rolls her eyes.

"Tell me about it. When do we tell the team and Wanda?" Clint asks. "How about during dinner? That's like in 10 minutes." Natasha suggests. "Alright, get ready for one heck of a dinner." Clint nods.

-10 minutes later-

"Time for dinner everyone!" Steve's voice calls out. Everyone enters the dining room and sits on their 'assigned' seats. Loki came a couple minutes later carrying a rosy cheeked smiling baby.

"mama dada!" Baby Wanda gasps land lunges towards the couple and Loki walks over and hands her to Natasha. "mama mama mamaa" she sang. Wanda wraps her small arms around Black Widow's neck.

"My little baby, aren't you happy to see mama?" Natasha chuckles, hugging Wanda in return. "mamaa" she smiles wide. "miss ou" Wanda admits shyly. Natasha sat Wanda down on her lap and smiled. "I missed you a lot too Wanda." Natasha says, guilt knotting in her stomach. Natasha kisses Wanda's red cheeks and if possible, Wanda's smile was much happier.

"No greeting for dada?" Clint pouts playfully. Wanda giggles. "dada dada" Wanda crawled onto Clint's lap. "Hey princess, behaving for Loki and Thor?" Clint smiles and sits her in his lap. "heheh guh huh dada. miss ou" she hugs his stomach and looks up at Clint, who was smiling.

"I missed you a lot too Wanda." he kisses her forehead and she gave a toothy smile in return. "How was your guy's meetings?" Steve asks. "Longg" Clint groans. "He just can't sit still for an hour." Natasha shakes her head. "It was 7 hours what do you meann?" Clint throws his head back and Wanda giggles at his childness.

"I really don't know how you put up with him Nat." Tony smirks playfully. "Oh quiet Stark. I would ask Pepper the same." Clint rolls his eyes.

"Wanda, time for num num." Natasha spoke with Wanda's vocabulary. She picked Wanda up from Clint's lap and seated her in her red high chair and straps her in.

"We don't want you to fall малышка." Natasha chuckles as Wanda pouts. "Help yourselves. There's pasta, chicken, garlic bread and rice. And for the lovely baby, Here is your yummy chicken and string beans." Bucky presents and hands the bowl on her tray.

"bubbyy" Wanda claps in amusement. "Hello darling." Bucky smiles and ruffles her hair. "Time to eat your food now." Bucky tickles her neck and walks back to his chair.

Everyone began to put their own portion of food on their plate. "Any progress on the serum for Wanda yet?" Sam asks Bruce. "I'm not entirely sure, but we found a formula that could possibly work. The downside to it, is that it'll few months to go understudy and complete." Bruce explains.