Does he come back?

Bucky POV

What? Clint just put baby Wanda on my lap, kisses her cheek and leaves. What the heck? Wanda is crying and scared and he just leaves?!

"Bubby w-where C-Cwin go?" Wanda hiccups. "Well uh he went upstairs..?" I stutter glancing towards Natasha who is getting angrier at Clint by the second. "cwin weave me?" Wanda looks at me visibly trying not to cry. "No sweetie, he wouldn't leave you. He loves you kid." He better come tf back.

"He weave me.." Wanda her eyes widening. "no no sweetie, he wouldn't leave you, he'll come back." I say mainly trying to convince myself. "Cwin weave me.." tears start pooling in her eyes.

Stupid Barton.

To make matters worse, Bruce walked in with all the materials to draw her blood.

"Shh Wanda. How about you let Bruce draw a little bit of blood and then we can go to Clint? How about that?" Natasha says gently through her anger at Clint. Wanda just starts to cry softly, which for some reason hurt more than her sobbing.

"Wanda are you ready?" Bruce asks gently. She shakes her head no and continues crying. "Doll it'll be okay, come on now, you got Bruce, Natasha and I. It'll be okay." I rub her back in circles. "want cwin" she cries quietly.

God damnit Clint! Come on now! Your kid is crying here wanting you and you leave her here to overcome her fear of freakin needles and you don't do anything about-

"Hey hey Wanda. I am soo sorry I left." Clint come running out of the elevator. "Where were you?" Natasha glares and I respectfully glare as well. Clint winced at our glares and just kneeled down to face Wanda as she was hunched over on my lap.

"Sweetie don't cry. I'm here now." Clint wipe her tears. "Cwin?" Wanda sniffles. "Yeah it's me." Clint rubs his neck. "You weave me." Wanda whimpers. "I know and I'm very sorry. Look, I didn't leave leave, I went to my room to get something for you." Clint says revealing something behind his back.

It was a stuffed brown and light brown hawk which was a pretty normal sized stuffed animals, but compared to her height, it was like half her size.

"I went to go get this hawk in my room for you. Hawks are very brave and they are strong, just like you. I'm sorry I left without telling you." Wanda's head lifted and looked at the stuffed hawk.

She looked at Clint with teary eyes and said "i miss you." "I'm sorry." Clint says guiltily. Wanda made grabby hands towards Clint and I lifted her onto Clint. Clint just held her as she calmed down from the waterworks.

"Hey sweetie, are you ready for this?" Bruce says after a few moments, gesturing to the machines. Wanda just nodded sadly. "Wanda please don't be sad, we just want to make sure you're okay." I say softly rubbing her arm. She just nodded clutching the hawk.

"Okay I want you to sit down here on the bed and I'm gonna clean your arm with wipes first. Do you want to sit on Clint?" Bruce explains kindly. Wanda doesn't speak but nods.

She sat down on Clint's lap and held onto the stuffed hawk with the opposite arm as Bruce treated her bruises and scars and then her right arm.

"Okay I'm gonna start retracting the blood right now and I think it's best if you distract Wanda for like 3 minutes, so she can be focused on something else." Bruce whispers to Clint, Natasha and I.

"Wanda, Bruce is gonna start now okay? I know you are a hawk too, brave and strong. You can do this." Clint wipes Wanda's remaining tears and Wanda just nods with a sad face.

I need to make her happy.

"Hey doll, do you want me to tell you a story about punk Steve?" I ask as she just nods with a upside down smile.

Bruce stuck the needle in and Wanda started to whimper. I quickly got on with my story. "Okay so one day, me and Steve went to go fishing, but it was his first time, so he didn't know how to fish, but he being a punk, he pretended that he knew how to. I told him to so me the first time.

So he threw his fishing rod back ready to launch, heh, but he did it with way to much force and when he tried to launch it, it hooked onto his pants and made a humongous rip showing his underwear. On top of that, it made the loudest noise as if he was ripping paper." I say, earning a half-smiles from Clint and Natasha, but not Wanda. Wanda was unfazed with a tear rolling down her face.

'Is she okay?' I mouth towards Natasha and Clint.

'She doesn't look like it.' Clint lip reads back.

'Because someone left leaving her a wreck. Clint' Natasha lip reads glaring at Clint.

'Was it that bad?' Clint winces.

'Yes you idiot.' I yell even though I'm not talking aloud.

Clint just looks guilty and whisper soothing words in Wanda's ear.

"Okay all done Wanda. Do you want to pick a bandage?" Bruce asks showing some different avenger bandages. What could I say, Tony loves his face.

She just looks dazed and answering the question. "Wanda? Do you want to pick a bandage?" Bruce asks once again. We all look confused as Wanda is unresponsive as she just stares down at her hands.

Bruce looks at us confused and Clint just points at a Hawkeye bandage as Natasha rolls her eyes. "Wanda? We're done now, Doll." I say. She just nods and wraps her arms around the hawk stuffed animal.

"Okay, well, since I just got the blood to study, it'll take me 24 hours to confirm what drug was used and figure if it's needed a cure. Until then, side affects may show, which might needed to be treated. If you need any help, you know where I am and if I'm not here, call Peter and last resort ask Tony. I think Pepper suspended him from the labs for a while.." Bruce explained.

Pepper. The only one that's more powerful than THE Tony Stark.

"Okay Bruce and thank you for helping." Natasha thanks. "No problem, anything for Wanda. And you might need to cheer her up, i think she's sad." Bruce looks at Wanda, who still dazed.

Clint carries Wanda off of his lap and carries her properly, so her head can rest on his shoulder and have enough room to hold onto the toy.

Three of us walk into the elevator as one is carried. When we entered the living room, we were greeted by Tony, Steve and Sam.

Author's Note : hehe two chapters in a day! Technically it's 11:59 so yeah. Hope you like the chapter. Updating soon ;).

Please like, comment and follow:))