Chapter 5

Third person's pov:

Taehyung hurried back home. He was quick to shower. Feeling relaxed and fresh after the warm shower, he came out with a towel around his waist. He walked up to his closet. Not forgetting to check himself out in the full-length closet mirror.

He's handsome and he knows it. He smiled satisfied and decided to finally change.

He won't like his boss to get mad on him because of getting late.

The alpha subconsciously chuckled thinking about the ravenette. Now that they are on comfortable and friendly terms, taehyung loves teasing him and couldn't help but think that the irritated jeongguk is adorable.

He picked up his suit for the night when he felt a strong surge of hunger-- blood.

He gritted his teeth and grabbed the nearest stand. He could practically feel his body loosing control. He took heavy steps to his bed side and sighed finding the blood bag still there.

It's been happening a lot lately. Jimin always warned him that he cannot avoid his vampire instincts but Taehyung didn't like the idea of drinking blood. His alpha side refusing to do it. And recently it's getting out of control.

The last time it happened a few days back, he almost jumped on Jin. But his friends tried to calm him down- which.. well took an hour or so. Jimin brought him blood through his resources and left a few bags for later.

>>>>>

Taehyung was done admiring himself in the mirror when he heard the car honks outside

Taehyung was done admiring himself in the mirror when he heard the car honks outside. He knew it was jeongguk's driver so he grabbed his phone and watch. Just quickly checked everything else and went out.

The weather was chilly but pleasant. He smiled inhaling a deep breath and walked up to the car.

The brunette halted in his steps and squinted his eyes. Jeongguk was leaning on the car while busy texting on the phone.

(He has raven hair)

(He has raven hair)

He looked up when taehyung arrived.

He raised his eyebrow at his assistant.