Chapter 21

Third person's pov:

Unexpectedly, all they did upon reaching the apartment was change and cuddle.

Late at night, when Taehyung reached out for his mate, the younger wasn't beside him. He frowned sitting up and turned on the lights. Jeongguk's phone was right there.

"Gguk?"

He paded to the bathroom door and lightly knocked.

"Jeongguk, you there?"

No response. Taehyung sighed. The younger wouldn't just leave like this he was sure.

Just as he reached for the bedroom door, the knob twisted and Jeongguk came in. Eyes bloodshot and blood smeared on his mouth.

Taehyung gasped and tried to move away but the true blood grabbed his neck, choking him..

"And I wanted to kick you off so bad. Your luck that I woke up"

Jeongguk's head was thrown at the back rest of his car seat, laughing hard at his mate's nightmare.

"I-.. I can't believe"

Taehyung rolled his eyes as the younger wouldn't stop laughing.
They were on their way to the office, next day. Taehyung insisted to drive and on the way he was giving description of the nightmare he had last night.

"Shut up Jeon before I throw you out of this car"

Despite his words a smile crept up on the vampire's lips hearing his boyfriend's contagious laugh.

Jeongguk bit his lips to stop himself.

"But Tae that's illogical. Blood on my face?" He shook his head.

"You're the blood sucker here"

"You're funny, Jeon. Ha ha"

"But I was being serious!"

The younger said in a whiny tone.

"Yeah, sure"

Taehyung looked left and took a final turn to park the car.

"See you after work, sugar"

Taehyung gave a quick peck to his mate.

"Now get out"

Jeongguk chuckled getting off.

"Have a nice day, princess"

The younger winked from the rolled down window. His boyfriend in return made gagging sounds at the nick name.

They both enjoy doing it every morning. Which is see off eachother like boyfriends then meet in the office like the boss and assistant they are.
Same for the night time too.

>>>>>

"Uh, Baekhyun, did you see Jeongguk or Namjoon hyung somewhere?"

The said male looked up at his boss' assistant.

"Oh, hey Taehyung. Not Jeongguk but I think Namjoon left earlier"

Taehyung hummed and then thanked the other before walking away.

He tried once again, dialing his boyfriend's number but despite the ring, the other wasn't picking up.

It was late. They were supposed to leave by now. But when Taehyung came to ask Jeongguk to leave, the younger wasn't there. Just an unfinished coffee on his table.

Neither did he find the other hyungs and surprisingly.. he never had their numbers.

"Gguk, I'm going home. Text me when you see this"