Chapter 11

Third person's pov:

"That's so unfair! You both shut up! I still hadn't met your 'mate turned boss' tae.."

Jin whined. Jimin chuckled at his friend.

"He's hot hyung- like really hawt-"

Taehyung coughed.

"Could you shut up chim"

Jimin smirked on the other side of call.

"Ooh taetae.. possesive already? But like, I have eyes, so I can see that he's-"

"Park Jimin"

Taehyung warned in a low voice and both Jin and Jimin laughed.

"Okay. Okay, shut up Jimin. Seriously, Taehyung I'm so happy for you and I'm crashing at your place tonight"

"Yeah. No way I'm not getting the juicy details"

Taehyung rolled his eyes but smiled nonetheless as he two crazy friends carried on teasing him and just.. teasing him, literally.

His phone dinged, notifying another message. Though he wouldn't have bothered but still just subconsciously pulled the device away from his ear and oh-

Jeon:

You're so gonna pay for it Kim Taehyung. Fuck you

Taehyung almost dropped the phone.

"Chim, Jin hyung I'll.. call later"

He could hear the 'whats' and 'whys' but he was already getting up from his bed.

"Talk you later. Promise. Now bye"

He hurriedly said cutting the call. One foot in the slippers while he groaned not getting the other one.

"Not now.."

He groaned bending down to pull the other from under the bed and stood up.

He made his way to the bathroom and did his morning routine. He came out, going to his closet.

Simple tae. Choose something simple.

He reminded himself and chose a simple white tee and grey sweat pants.

He took shower in record time and looked at his reflection whether to blow dry his hair or not but eventually decided to let them dry themselves. He likes his self dried fluffy hair.

>>>>>

>>>>>

Jeongguk was almost ready when he walked almost to get a heart attack, seeing his uninvited elder brother laying on his bed.

"Spill the tae- oops tea I mean"

Jeongguk rolled his eyes, going to the full length closet mirror to look one last at himself. He felt satisfied with the simple and informal attire.