Chapter 28 (M)

Third person's pov:

Jeongguk held Taehyung's waist, pressing their naked chests together.

"Well, let's see how you escape now"

The true blood gave a teasing smile connecting their lips.

Taehyung didn't resist and kissed back, hands moving to explore his mate's toned back.

In the 'exploration', Taehyung accidentally pressed the tap with his elbow.

Jeongguk gasped pulling away from his boyfriend at the cold water. The vampire laughed seeing the other shudder from the freezing water.

"Fucking hell, it's cold"

Jeongguk said moving to the farthermost corner and just watched Taehyung changing the temperature, unaffected.

"Aren't you cold?"

Jeongguk asked. Taehyung turned his head with a teasing smirk.

"You keep forgetting your boyfriend is a vampire, sugar"

Vampires are cold blooded, so of course they have less to no effect of cold on them.

When the water temperature turned normal Jeongguk moved and circled his arms around the other from behind.

"Hm.. So that means we can't have some ice foreplay"

Taehyung laughed turning to face Jeongguk and placed his hands on his chest.

"What the fuck? I never knew you were so kinky"

Taehyung uttered between small giggles as Jeongguk started prepping his wet neck with pecks.

"Oh Tae, you have no idea"

The younger mumbled on his skin.

Taehyung chuckled shaking his head and grabbed the soap to clean themselves and playfully pushed Jeongguk away.

They were almost done when-

"Ggukie?"

Taehyung scoffed and rolled his eyes as he heard the feminine voice from their bedroom.

Jeongguk lowly chuckled still washing off the last bit of shampoo from Taehyung's fading blond hair.

Krystal might have heard the shower running before they could reply.

"Oh sorry. I'll come later"

Taehyung made sure to hear the bedroom door close.

He turned Jeongguk around, pressing the true blood's back to his chest and placed his chin over his shoulder.

"I don't get why you despise her so much. You haven't even spoken a proper sentence to her"

Jeongguk said leaning his head back at elder's shoulder, the shower still running.

Taehyung started caressing his toned abs, taking in the detail of every muscle flexing under his fingers. Hand slowly moving south.

He really envies Jeongguk's body but loves it just as much. God knows how much obsessed he is with those muscles. The way they feel under his palm or lips or tongue-

Jeongguk's breath hitched as a warm hand finally enveloped his shaft.

"Because I don't see a reason to talk to your ex"

Taehyung gave a hard squeeze to his shaft, drawing out the last part of his sentence.

"That's not-"