Chapter 22

Third person's pov:

Taehyung cursed pressing the brakes as a car crossed his lane and stopped right in front of his way.

"What the fuck dude!?"

>>>>>

"I'm right behind him, mam. His boyfriend isn't here"

Jinsoo laughed on the call. Her laugh was hollow, worth sending chills down your spine.

"Hm.. Stupid him" She muttered under her breath.

"You know what to do?"

"Yes mam"

She held her vine glass, sipping calmly.

"I'll get him, Jonghyun. I'll kill him with my own hands. He's a curse!"

She yelled throwing the glass across the room.

"Made me like this.."

She softly whispered looking at the two males in front of him.

"I'll kill him. Cut him everywhere. Drain every single blood drop in his body. Then I'll be free... Free from his curse"

She sniffled and cleared her imaginary tears from her eyes. Then burst out laughing.

A psycho they say? She is one.

>>>>>

Jeongguk was gripping the steering wheel so hard that he could feel it formed a dent there. He can get charged at the speed he was driving but the true blood couldn't care less.

The signals turned red and he cursed loudly, hitting on the window.

He had called the elder but Taehyung didn't receive. Knowing his mate, he was surely taking revenge for all his missed calls.

"Fuck, baby. Stay safe"

He sped up again when the green light popped up.

After his a few more minutes of his rash driving he spotted Taehyung's care taking the left turn. And just as expected, there's a car following him.

>>>>>

"What the fuck dude!?"

Taehyung angrily looked out. But then stopped, eyebrows furrowing.

"Jeongguk?"

There was loud screech of tyres behind his he turned back to see two more cars.

Jeongguk rushed out from the car in front of him. Taehyung also got out, very confused of everything.

"Taehyung, you okay?"

Jeongguk cupped his cheeks. The elder gave his favorite 'what the hell is happening?' Look.

"Yeah..? You don't look actually look good.."

The still confused vampire remarked.

Jeongguk barely gave a nod in response and pushed Taehyung to a side.

"Stay here"

He walked where Yoongi and Lucas were holding a man. He looked buff and intimidating. He was harshly trying to tug his arms away.

Jeongguk gripped his nape. The man glared back at him. The true blood scoffed and pushed him hard on the car's bonnet.

It created a loud thud where the man's head hit. Taehyung almost winced at that.

"Who sent you here?"

Jeongguk held both his hands behind his back.

"I asked you something"