Chapter 8

(Sooo.. I kinda forgot Jeongguk was a 'true blood'.. forgive me 😅🙃)

Third person's pov:

It was the next day when Taehyung reached his office building, he was restless. The CEO didn't spare him a single look yesterday. He just came once, to introduce the new intern Jaemin or something? But didn't say a word to Taehyung.

Taehyung was lowkey expecting to see the younger when he went at Yoongi's place with Jimin. But no, Jeongguk wasn't there and he was a tinyy bit disappointed. But nonetheless the night was fun. They watched a movie and had dinner together, Hoseok and Yoongi are great chefs but that's off point!

Let's get back to his boss, he was his assistant for heaven's sake! They can't ignore each other.

The elder alpha took almost an hour calming his nerves before getting up. Now standing infront of the CEO's office.

You can do this Tae. He'll just fire you? How bad it could be?

He knocked twice at the door.

"Come in" The voice on other side sounded so authoritive and Taehyung sighed.

Ok.. Maybe it 'could' go worse..

"Yes hyung. That's ok- I said I got it Hobi hyung" Jeongguk groaned at the phone before ending the call. He looked at the other male in the office besides Taehyung. The CEO said something to him in low voice before nodding. The said male turned around to leave and-

"Kim Taehyung..?"

Taehyung took a moment or two to remember.

"Uh.. Lucas right?"

He remembered the male from that party night.

Lucas smiled and walked up to him.

"What a small world.. So I guess we'll be seeing eachother more now. I'm here for Hoseok's post, by the way" He said extending his hand.

Taehyung nodded taking his hand.

"Yeah. I'm.. Mr. Jeon's assistant"
He finally side glanced the said Mr. Jeon who was at his laptop screen.

"Okay then I'll see you around Taehyung- I can call you that..?"

The brunette turned back to the raven head.

"I bet I'm elder but yeah. It's good"

Lucas chuckled before nodding once more and leaving.

"I- Can we talk for a bit Mr. Jeon?"
Taehyung didn't like it. He didn't like when he saw the younger's expressionless face.
He sighed walking closer to the table.

"I.. Can explain. Please"

Taehyung pleaded softly. He knew what he did was his own fault. But still, only if the younger's scent wasn't that tempting.

"If you have anything regarding your work, you can stay"

The elder didn't like this cold attitude either.

He waited for few moments but then took the chair across the ravenette.
Jeongguk didn't look at him at all. He looked mad and his words earlier clearly said that he's in no mood to talk. But Taehyung still continued.

"I'm a Vampire"
Taehyung hissed at his own words.

Like no shit man. His inner self patted him on the back.

"I mea-"

"That doesn't concern you work Mr. Kim"

The CEO coldly cut him off. He finally looked up and-

What the f-  Taehyung gulped.

(Just focus on face

(Just focus on face. He's wearing suit as always)

Jeongguk leaned back comfortably on his chair. Clad in his white button up and black suit and took his glasses off.
And Taehyung gulped again.

But now is not the time Tae.

"Please.."

The vampire tried again.

"I don't need your words, I said. You can leave now"

The CEO motioned his hand towards the door and it was physically painful for Taehyung. He has never felt so guilty and regretful ever before. He had developed a very comfortable and friendly bond with the true blood alpha and he hated to admit that he messed up.

"Jeongguk-"

"What!? You're sorry now? You think you can bury your fangs in me like that and then be sorry?"

Jeongguk almost yelled, sharply cutting the elder off.

Taehyung dropped his hand on the table and looked down, ashamed.

"I didn't mean it. I-" He trailed off then shook his head to himself.

"I lost control. That has never happened before"

Taehyung despite being an alpha in nature, sounded so small and weak that Jeongguk almost, almost wanted to get up and collect him in his arms. But no, he has his own plans.

"I don't care. Just leave already Mr. Kim. We both have better things to do"
And ouch- Jeongguk felt sorry for his own words. But he has to do it. The elder nodded.

"Okay.."

Taehyung said in a small voice, still looking down.

"But- why don't you just fire me already?"

The Vampire asked now looking up at the CEO. Jeongguk almost choked.

Nonononono-

"You can't leave before 3 months atleast. That's a basic company rule"

If not- then he'll make sure to add a new rule. Cause no. Kim Taehyung can't leave like that.

The elder looked like he wanted to say something but then just sighed slightly and got up.

"Also, ask Jaemin to bring the files from Jaehyun to me"

Jeongguk demanded before Taehyung could leave.

The alpha nodded with his back to the younger and got out of his office.

Jeongguk released a long breath when the doors were finally closed. He thought- no he knew it was gonna be hard but hell, that was much more harder than he imagined.

"Mate huh?"

He muttered to himself, bending his arms behind his head and leaning on them.

"Let's see what it'll take to break your walls, mate.."

Jeongguk smiled- borderline smirked- to himself. It's gonna be fun. He knew what he did and said, hurt the elder but he really needs to get done with his plan. And he really wishes he will succeed.

_______________

It's a short chapter.. But ugh I'm a little busy with assignments these days.

Please drop comments and votes.
💜💜