Chapter 15 (M)

Third person's pov:

It was getting dark outside. They both were sitting on the couch watching the movie-- in which the true blood wasn't interested one bit.

Indeed he was almost laying down on the couch beside his boyfriend who was absolutely immersed in the movie.

Jeongguk sighed looking at the screen then back at his boyfriend who was stuffing his mouth with popcorns.

Ok now Jeongguk had planned the movie night. He chose the movie too. But that's not what he wants now. He was frustrated right now. Taehyung came back from the walk and went on like nothing happened where on other hand the younger was not in the mood of movie anymore.

He grumpily got up and laid his head on the elder's shoulder.

"Tae"

He nudged again.

"Taehyung"

"What Gguk. Keep quiet"

"It's getting boring babe. I don't wanna end our date like- this"

He made gesture to the screen making a disgusted face.

"I really like it though"

Taehyung commented taking a sip of his drink while trying to conceal his smile slash smirk. The younger squinted his eyes. So his boyfriend is playing with him. That's good, he always loves accepting challenges.

"Hm.. That's good then. Whatever you want, love"

The true blood gently pecked his cheek and removed his head from his boyfriend's shoulder, sitting up straight.

The elder took a side glance but focused back on the screen. Jeongguk on the other hand sat there smugly.

A few minutes passed and Taehyung looked at his side to see his mate still looking ahead. He was definitely getting irritated. He was internally planning to dump his snacks on younger's head. The elder groaned getting frustrated.

Jeongguk looked at him innocently placing a hand on his shoulder.

"You okay, baby?"

The elder gritted his teeth but of course didn't give up. Instead gave him his most fake smile.

"Yeah. My back is hurting I guess"

The younger gasped and in obvious fake concern as well.

"Here. Get more comfortable Tae"

He said placing a cushion behind his mate.

"Aw thanks babe"

Taehyung rolled his eyes turning away from the true blood. And the said male bit his lips to stop himself from laughing.

"Tae-"

"What!"

"Uh.."

He shook his head.

"Nothing"

The vampire got up throwing the cushion from his lap at the true blood.

"I hate you"

He stomped away throwing the other two cushions from the couch. Jeongguk got up laughing calling his mate but the elder just walked away.

The younger grabbed his wrist to stop as they entered the bedroom.

"T-tae stop. Ok fine sorry"

The younger said coming down from his fit of laughter. Taehyung folded his arms on his chest and glared at him.