Chapter 17

Third person's pov:

"Ah, you didn't get laid in while, is it?"

Jimin whispered the fourth conclusion to his best friend. And Taehyung gave him the look that said 'I'll break your nose, shut up'.

The two of them were currently at Yoongi's place to "just hangout" because the omega wouldn't go there alone. Yoongi just went to take the order from the door and Jimin was constantly nudging Taehyung about his mood.

Firstly, Jimin practically kidnapped his best friend to take him here. Taehyung said he don't third wheel but Jimin is stubborn so the poor alpha had to give up. And secondly, Taehyung also wanted to spend time with Jeongguk but his best friend didn't give him a chance. So yes, he was a little annoyed.

"I think I should ask you that. You don't wanna spend your time alone with your mate, apparently"

Jimin just shrugged.

"You were so busy recently. Finally we have time so I wanted it to be productive"

Taehyung sighed at that and smiled a little. He did miss his best friends too. So he cooed at the omega then hit him with cushion.

"You're still an asshole though. I wanted to call Jeongguk"

Jimin smirked at that.

"That's not a problem then"

Just on time, Taehyung was hit with the scent he's gotten in love with and his mate walked in with his brother.

Jeongguk smiled instantly coming beside Taehyung who looked at Yoongi.

"He's here, so now you have him and I can take my mate"

Yoongi answered before even Taehyung could ask.

"Yeah good for you. I want my baby too"

Jeongguk replied back sassily, pulling his boyfriend closer.

"You two are being gross, shut up please and let's eat"

Jimin interrupted the two brothers.

Taehyung cuddled up to his mate's side, he knew Jimin will be bitch and will tease him about that but he could care less. He needed that warm embrace and comforting scent of his mate. So that's how they spent the night drinking, talking, playing, eating and just enjoying altogether.

>>>>>

Taehyung gave his boyfriend a sloppy kiss before getting off the car.

"See you at work. Good night, sugar"

He winked with a smirk closing the door. Jeongguk smiled to himself at nickname the elder has developed a few days back when Jeongguk had used two spoons sugar in his coffee. Firstly Taehyung just teased calling him sugar but eventually it became more normal and Jeongguk loves it.

Meanwhile Taehyung just locked his door upon entering when his gut twisted in a bad feeling. He didn't hear or see anything. But something was off.

Jeongguk was about to start the car when his phone ringed. He frowned seeing Taehyung's id and received.

"Gguk-"

Something crashed behind Taehyung and just at the moment the true blood saw a silhouette of something move away from the front yard of the apartment. His first instinct was to start the car and follow whoever there was, but he knew that something or someone was gone already.

So he just hurriedly got out of the car. Taehyung was already opening the door, Jeongguk cupped his face.

"Baby, you okay? What was that?"

Taehyung nodded rubbing the ravenette's arm.

"I'm alright. But someone was at my back door"

The younger walked inside with his boyfriend by his side. They walked up to the back door to see the it slightly ajar.

Jeongguk turned his phone's flash light on and looked outside but there was nothing. Just a broken marble decoration piece which might have fallen and created the crashing sound.

He came back in and locked the door.

"I think whoever it was just ran away when I entered"

Taehyung said and Jeongguk hummed in reply still looking around the house to check that there wasn't anything else wrong.

Eventually they checked all the rooms and closets just to make sure, but fortunately nothing seemed out of order.

"You should be more cautious, Tae. Don't leave your locks unlocked carelessly"

Taehyung- which looked like a pout on his lips- sat down on his bed.

"I hardly ever use the back door so never bothered to check if it's locked"

Jeongguk still looked out from the window, call him paranoid but he was being protective and cautious. He walked back over the bed and sat beside Taehyung.

The elder looked at him expectingly (? that's a word right)

"Aren't you leaving, it's pretty late"

Jeongguk gave him that 'seriously?' look. The elder bit his lip to hide his smile and got up.

"I'll find you some pajamas to change into"

As he left Jeongguk laid back on the mattress staring up at the ceiling. Should he connect the previous incidents? After that park incident he once felt a car stalking him on the way to drop Taehyung. But he didn't dwell too much in that.

"Gguk, I'll change first"

Taehyung announced throwing a pair of pj's on his mate and entering the bathroom.

The younger smirked leaning up on his elbows.

"I can join too if you want, angel"

"No. Thank you"

Taehyung gave a lopsided smile and slammed the door shut. The younger chuckled laying back. But his mind was a mess. Maybe he was thinking too much?

His worries were momentarily forgotten when he layed cuddled up to his mate under the warm blankets. Taehyung turned his neck back to where Jeongguk was spooning him and gave a sleepy peck at the corner of his lips.

"Goo' night"

The true blood kissed his temple and mumbled back a good night before drifting to sleep.

__________________