Chapter 29

Third person's pov:

Taehyung didn't find Jeongguk in bed when he woke up. He was a little (read; a lot) grumpy about it but still managed to get up and take a quick shower and brushed his teeth.

He took one of Jeongguk's extra large hoodies and sweat pants. From the span of time, he has gotten in love with the warm feeling of them.

He ruffled his semi dry hair while descending the stairs.

Jeongguk's back came in his view as he neared the kitchen. Despite being a little mad at the younger, a small smile crept up on his face. But before he could make a move.

Krystal was there. Hovering behind his mate probably looking at whatever the younger was doing.

Taehyung's smile flattered. He cleared his throat upon reaching the entrance to get their attention.

"Oh Taehyung, please come. We already have prepared the breakfast. Take a seat"

The girl grinned and motioned him towards the table where everything was set.

Taehyung instead looked at Jeongguk who gave him an apologetic smile. The elder just ignored him and took a seat on the table.

Jeongguk came shortly after, placed the last plate on the table and a kiss on Taehyung's temple.

He sat down beside his boyfriend and Krystal in front of them.

"I hope I haven't disturbed you both, actually Gguk just came down when I was trying to cook and not burn the kitchen"

She said with a giggle.

Jeongguk smiled and shook his head.

"You would have set my whole place on fire if I wasnt there on time"

He teased a bit. She rolled her eyes and stuck out her tongue.

"Whatever"

As they started eating the true blood held Taehyung's free hand under the table. The elder didn't protest but Jeongguk wasn't a fool. He knew his mate was mad at him as he didn't even look at him.

"I might get late for work, should get ready"

Taehyung stood up after eating  removing his hand from Jeongguk's. He thanked them with a small smile and walked away.

When Taehyung came out after changing in his dull beige suit,

Jeongguk was waiting for him on the bed. Already dressed up.