Family Cures All

{ Time to brew some tea for the later chapters. What flavor would you all prefer?}

While Keith had been laying in bed, drowsy from hitting his head, Lance had been editing the series. All of the episodes they had filmed were completely finished in a couple days, and Lance decided to pop his head into Keith's room and see how he was doing.

The omega had done little more than sleep in the past couple days, only getting up to use the bathroom. In that time, Lance had handled all of the duties of the house. He'd cleaned, done the laundry, cooked food for Keith, and taken care of Kosmo, too. He knew that it was a hard time for both of them and that he needed to step up. Shiro and Matt had also been there for this, but mainly for moral support. Once Lance told them he was alright, they had gone back to their own place.

As Lance made his way into the bedroom, he was on his tiptoes. He made sure the light from the hallway wasn't too harsh and crept closer to the bed.

" KitKat? Hey, how are you doing?" He asked in a soft tone of voice. It didn't seem like he was sleeping.

Keith groaned and rolled over, pulling the covers with him. He opened his eyes to Lance sitting at the end of the bed and thought about how much he missed his touch.

" Babe... how long have I been in here?"

" A couple days."

Keith's eyes widened. He didn't feel quite right, but at least the headache was starting to subside.

" Oh... well... I couldn't tell. The last hours in here have been a blur."

Lance frowned somewhat, reaching out and finding Keith's hand under the blankets to hold it.

" I did make you some lunch, if maybe you wanted to come out and eat some?" The alpha back tracked. " Or stay here! I don't want to rush you I-"

" I'll come out." Keith replied, yawning. He was beginning to feel like a caveman from all his time in the dark.

Lance calmed himself and nodded, leaning down and pressing a gentle kiss on Keith's head.

" Alright. I love you. Come whenever you're ready."

Once Lance was gone, Keith slowly pulled himself out of bed. He had only been wearing his undies and knew it was time to change them, as well as put on some clothes. He slipped into fresh underwear and tossed the dirty pair to the hamper, then set his sights on the closet. He found one of Lance's hoodies there, the white Gucci one with the tiny red and green logo on the front, then pulled it over his head. He also found a pair of black shorts and put those on as well before exiting the room. It took his eyes a minute to adjust to the lights, but when he saw Lance on the couch, he was quick to make his way over there.

The alpha opened up his arms and welcomed Keith into an embrace, kissing his neck a couple times and nuzzling closer. Neither of them said a word at first, just enjoying the warmth from the other, but then Lance spoke up.

" Your lunch is on the coffee table." He told him.

Keith sat up and turned, seeing a sandwich with deli meat and cheese and probably mayo. Alongside it there were pretzel bites as well as some strawberries Lance had halved for him. Keith smiled when he saw it, always having loved the idea of Lance cooking for him.

" There's some cupcakes in the fridge, too. I know you have a sweet tooth-"

Keith pressed his lips onto Lance's, holding him closer by the cheek and staying there for only a few moments.

" Thank you for everything." He told him, then ran a hand through Lance's hair. " You're a really great guy, if I haven't told you that."

Lance's face flushed and his cheeks turned crimson. He missed Keith being so affectionate all the time.