Mud

{ TEA!!!!! I repeat! TEA HAS BEEN SPILLED ON AISLE KLANCE! }

After that amazing night together, Lance had been too worked up to sleep in. He'd gotten up early and called a realtor, who thankfully had another client cancel on them for that day, to take them on a tour of houses in Hidden Hills, California. He'd been looking at online listings and the places there were really nice, plus, they would be further from LA like they had wanted.

" I'm so excited." Lance told Hunk and Pidge over their three way call. He would bring them with for moral support and for second opinions.

" Me too. This is such a big step for you both." Pidge said from the other side. It was a big deal for Keith to be moving in with another alpha somewhere away from home. It was something Pidge almost couldn't believe at first, but at the same time, she could. Keith and Lance were head over heels and it was time they took things to the next level.

" So he said we should meet him at the first place so he can give us a tour. I'll pick you guys up in 20."

" Sweet."

" Okay."

" What's going on?" Lance heard from behind himself, turning and finding that Keith had snuck up on him. His raven black hair was messed up atop his head and he was rubbing his eyes, only having thrown on one of Lance's shirts and some underwear.

" Hey, Princess..." Lance smiled. " I'm going and looking at houses. You go back to bed and sleep in some more. You deserve it."

Keith rose a tired brow at him.

" Just let me get ready and I'll come with."

Lance gulped, then shook his head.

" Nope, nuh uh... it's going to be a surprise..." He told the omega, hanging up the phone and coming over to put his hands on Keith's shoulders. He let them slide down his arms and then grip his hips.

" Lanceeee!" He whined. " C'mon... you're already paying for everything... let me help..." Keith puffed out his bottom lip and ran his hands up Lance's chest.

" You shouldn't have to worry about any of this. Just stay... stay and relax. That's the least you deserve after everything." Lance assured, leaning down and letting his forehead rest on Keith's. It took a fair amount of convincing, and that was for sure, but Keith was eventually fine with it. He knew Lance could be stubborn as well and that his mind was made up.

" Well... be safe." The omega told him, pulling Lance in by his grip on the front of his shirt.

" I wi-"

Keith pressed his lips onto Lance's, holding him closer until ultimately pulling back.

" I love you, Babe... find us somewhere awesome..."

Lance blushed and chuckled to himself.

" I will." He told Keith, and he armed the security system before leaving so Keith would feel better about being there alone.

Kosmo came out and curled up by Keith on the couch, where the omega laid down after Lance's leaving. He figured maybe he could go back to sleep for a while. Maybe then it would seem like less time away from Lance.

...

" This neighborhood is insane, dude..." Hunk said from the backseat, looking around all the houses which were comparable to the size of the White House. " How the hell can you afford any of this? Especially without help from Keith..."

" Yeah..." Pidge trailed off. " YouTubers can make a lot of money... but I don't know if it's this much."

Lance sighed from the driver's seat of his Jeep.