Kirishima BOIS

Me: Kiri

Kiribro: Wut

Me: Come hang out bcuz I am bored and people are annoying me.

Kiribro: Wdym?

Me: Bakugou and Todoroki are tryna sleep with me again and Denki is hanging out with Sero. Mina and the girls are studying so I'm bored.

Kiribro: Well I'm watching tv so what do you wanna talk about?

Me: Idk anything going on with you?

Kiribro: Not much. Just that me and Mina might be going out later.

Me: Oh? I didn't know about you two

Kiribro: yea its because of Sero

Me: Oh cool. 

Kiribro: My show is over in 5 minutes. Want me to come over?

Me: Yeah sure!

You logged off

---

---

---

LE TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAYYYY

Dumbasses

AlienWifu: Sooo... (Y/n)

Me: Yea?

AlienWifu: I heard a rumor about something that happened yesterday and you need to explain

Me: Wdym? I didn't do anything yesterday 

Bakubabe: Yea you did. You went to hang out with shitty hair instead of us

Bipolar: yea you straight up told me that we were annoying you so you were going over to Kirishima's place to watch tv or whatever

AlienWifu: But i was told that you did more than hang..

Kiribro: idk what you think we did but me and (Y/N) are just friends. Siblings even.

AlienWifu: Mhmm... You know I wouldnt be mad if you guys did anything right? We arent dating.

Bakubabe: I would be

Bipolar: As would I.

Me: Alright.. wanna tell them or should I?

Kiribro: You should.

Me: Alright so all we did was play video games but we started talking about our problems and how we were so lucky to have each other and then we made out. Which turned into more than making out, but it was a one time thing and we arent dating or anything. 

Pikachu: Good.

Kiribro: Why is that good Denki?

Bakubabe: Why are you concerned Shitty Hair?

Kiribro: Alright lemme explain something to all of you. (Y/N) plays you guys and you dont even notice. Me and her have a sincere... friendship... and you guys all freak out like you're dating her. Well, guess what. If she was to get with any of you, it would be me. I don't take advantage of her, I am her bestfriend, and we are just really close alright?

Kiribro: So don't act like she has huge feelings for you bcuz I know for a fact that if I wanted her I could get her. Even if you don't peg me as competition, I still could.

Bipolar: Daym..

Me: Omg Kiri...

Broccoli: So what I am getting her is... Kirishima and (Y/N) like each other?

Me: NO

Kiribro: Yes

Bipolar: OOO SHIT IS GETTING REALLL

Me: You like me?

Kiribro: yea?

Me: Come over to my house please we gotta talk.

Kirishima

Kiri: Look (Y/N) I understand if you don't like me, but I just wanted to shoot my shot and tell you how I feel.

Me: Kiri, I like you too.

Kiri: really?

Me: Yea really

Me: Wanna come over?

Kiri: I got homework..

Me: Come onnn!

Kiri: Depends.. what are we gonna do

Me: Look I know people think you're innocent but you cant fool me. You know what I wanna do.

Kiri: What if we just watch movies and hold hands? 

Me: That could work too :)

---

---

---

FINALLY I FINISHED A CHAPTER OML. I am so sorry guys, today was my birthday and tons of stuff was going on over the week, but I made a chapter of this crackfic for all of you. My friend suggest Kiriboi so now you guys get Kiri. Hope you all have a wonderful 2020 and Happy New Year's to ya.

YEE YEE IM OUTTIE

Date: January 1st, 2020

Word Count: 623