Eri bebe

*cough* Three kids *violent coughing* Corona?

"Hey, Eri!!" You ran up to her when she jumped out of the car.

"(Y/n)!!" She smiled and immediately jumped into your arms.

"Me and Mic are going out. Stay safe and Eri," He looked at her with a smile. "Tell me if any of them act up?"

"Yes sir!" She smiled back.

"DEKU!!" She jumped out of your arms and ran to the broccoli-looking boy as soon as she saw him. He was waiting outside the dorms for you both.

"Hey there, Eri! Wanna go see everyone?" He was so nice to her, everyone was, but it was almost natural for him. Def Symbol of Peace material.

"Bruh." You said. "Y'all just gonna abandon me ;-;"

"Well then, c'mon. Race ya!" Deku ran to the living area with Eri on his back and you chased after them. He won.

"Eri!!" Everyone was excited to see her. We would all get time to hang out with her with either you or Deku watching over her. Katsu had made cake for the child and everyone got candy apples.

"Alright... Let's go play video games!" Denki snatched her up and ran. You, Mina, and Kiri chased after them.

Denki ran into Bakugou's dorm and locked the door. "DENKI!! GIVE ME MY SISTER BACK!!!!!" You yelled.

"Go the hell away, (Y/n)." Bakugou yelled back.

"Babe!! Give me the child!" Kiri knocked on the door.

Bakugou opened the door and Eri was in his arms. "She got scared... I'm sorry."

Eri practically jumped into your arms and hid her face in your shoulder. "Katsu... Remember, you can't do that kinda stuff around her cuz of Over-" She whimpered at the sound of his name.

You both walked to your dorm and ate apples together while playing Animal Crossing. After a bit, the Bakusquad came in to join. Deku joined your island and you all played together til about 11 at night. Eri was still wide awake and so was everyone else.

"Hey, wanna go get some ice cream with Baku??" You asked Eri and she got confused.

"Ice cream?"

"Yea! We went out to eat icecream with Deku before, remember?"

"Oh! Yea, let's go!!" She jumped around and Bakugou walked down with her.

"They've been gone a while..." Denki said. 

"True, Pika... Let's go guys."

You all walked down to the kitchen where you could hear laughing and faint talking. You peered in and saw that Bakugou and Eri were on the floor with a whole tub of ice cream. He was playing around with her and making a mess of the kitchen. You then heard him say "Fuck... This is a mess!" and he laughed again. She repeated what he said.

"BAKUGOU!!" You barged in. "How fucking dare you!"

"Why would you say fuck around a CHILD!" Denki said.

"Bitch-ass made a mess of this kitchen too!!" Mina said.

"Shit... YOU GUYS ARE CUSSING TOO!! DAMN!" Kiri quickly covered his mouth.

"Shit." Eri repeated with a smile. 

Everyone jumped to shush her and were saying that Aizawa would kill them if he found out.