After A Fight...

You woke up in an unfamiliar place. The last thing you remember is fighting with Shoto about something that seems pointless now. You had no idea where you were. You just wanted to see Shoto again. You weren't tied up, but there were locks on the door out. It was a bedroom with a bathroom and plenty of food. Whoever left you there planned on keeping you there for a while.

"Hey there, baby girl." You heard a familiar voice a jumped.

"Dabi!! Get me out of here! I don't even know how I got here..." You pleaded.

"Ah. I brought you here." He said simply.

"W-what... Why?!"

"Why not? Also, why would I tell you about our plans?" He laughed. "I know you aren't THAT stupid, doll."

"D-Dabi... Please... I just want to see Shoto again!" You started to cry. "We had gotten into a fight before this and-"

"UGH!! I don't care. I'm just here to give you your phone. You can see texts but you can't text anyone unless Tomura makes it so you can." He handed you your phone.

"I thought you guys were my friends..." You sniffed.

"We are. We aren't going to hurt you. We just need you for something. I am sorry, doll, but this is how it has to be."

"YOU AREN'T SORRY!! DON'T LIE TO ME!!"

He looked sad. You knew he wasn't going to hurt you and he wasn't gonna let anyone else hurt you. You were in pain though. You couldn't believe that your friends would do this to you. He left and you looked at your phone and started to cry.

Mah bby Shoto 💕💖

(Y/n)
I'm sorry...
Please come back to me.
Where are you?
Did you leave the dorms??
(Y/n) please talk to me!
(Y/N)!!

[read]

You logged off

He did care... And he tried to reach you. Those were from last night. What happened?

Class 1-2 Many Idiots

[Boyfriend]
Guys, where is (Y/n)?

[Sanic]
I saw her running out of the dorms with tears in her eyes a few moments ago.

[AnimeWifu]
yea n Shinsou was chased after her!!

[Insomniac]
guys
she's gone
she turned a corner and i swear she was just gone.

[Boyfriend]
No no...
This is all my fault...

[AngryPom]
What the fuck did you do?!

[Boyfriend]
It was dumb...
I got angry cuz of Hawks and her.
We fought and then she left.

[Insomniac]
HAWKS!!
maybe she's with him?!
or knows where she is??

[EmoBird]
Hawks does not know where she's gone.
Or so he claims.

[BestBoi]
Guys...
I can't stop crying.
What if villains got her!?

[Pikachu]
im telling Aizawa...

You logged off.

You couldn't stop crying either. You assumed that they had gone to talk to a teacher after that. Those were all last night... You were curled up on the bed when your phone pinged.