Shameless Plug :)

If you're seeing this, my story has ended! Congrats, you made it to the end. I hope you decide to check out my other stuff on my account!! My account also might be getting a complete make-over and I mean aesthetic, (thank you Grammarly for correcting that cuz I still dunno how to spell it ;-;) books, everything. Anyway! Here's brief descriptions of my books and you can check 'em out!!

*My Hero Academia*

The Crackheads Invade: Kai's Perspective.
Rating: Cursing but no sexual content so PG-13
A joint story between 2 authors in where they experience the 2nd year at U.A. They love and they lose but that's just being a student at U.A.
Currently in the works.

~Hunter X Hunter~

Fate: K. Zoldyck X Reader
Rating: Again, cussing but obviously no sexual content. PG
A girl with a bad childhood in a hunter family is forced to take the hunter exam as the tradition in the family. Suddenly, she meets a boy just like her and they run away together to go on adventures with a group of friends she now thinks more of than her own family. She falls in love with the boy but how long could their love possibly last before her family tears them apart?
Currently in the works.

!Haikyuu!

Team Players: OC insert
Rating: SEXUAL CONTENT!! This one has some smut chapters!! R
Another joint story between 3 authors depicted as female managers of 3 male volleyball teams. They're all childhood best friends but gradually get separated cuz of one going to Tokyo and joining the Nekoma team, the other 2 staying in Miyagi but becoming rivals due to being on opposite teams. This story follows the Aoba Johsai manager, Kaito Ukai, and focuses on her relationship with not only her friends and her team but her romantic relationship with the captain and childhood friend, Tooru Oikawa.
Currently in the works.

I also have an oneshot book that I've talked about and as of now, it has around 1k reads and 30+ chapters. If you would like to see more of my content but you don't quite enjoy full stories, you can head there and request something! My oneshot book might be mature but I still dunno if I'll do smuts there or not. If you want to request smut then you can go to a follower of mine, electric_eevee's account. They're a small account run by 2 people and they make smuts only. They currently have an MHA book out and Haikyuu and HxH are in the works. Please go support them if you support me!!

ALSO, if you support me, go check out my friends GoldGamer12 and Aiko4506 since they both have books. Team Players is not only in Kai's perspective but also in Gold's and Aiko's. The Crackheads Invade is only in Gold and Kai POV tho.

I'll update this list when I get more books out but this is it for now! Hope you guys will check 'em out and if you enjoy my insanity, gimme a follow? NOT THAT YOU HAVE TO but it'd be nice :)

Now for my trademark outro!!

YEE YEE IM OUTTIE BOI AND GORLS!!

!~~~~~~~~~~!

Date: 7/7/20

Word Count: 515