Universe-inator..?

Bakafam~

[Y/n]
I drew something.... hehe

(wasn't actually drawn by me but you drew it in this story!)

[AnimeWifu]
*intense nosebleed*

[BestBoi]
0-o

[FlexTape]
I KNOW HOW WE CAN GET THAT!!

[Pikachu]
you mean...

[FlexTape]
it's time denks

[Y/n]
... explain?

[Pikachu]
everyone come to the lobby!

You and 5 others logged out

"Alright, we found one of that support girl's inventions." Pikachu said as he pulled out a remote.

"Apparently it's infused with a Time-Travel quirk and a portal quirk, but it can also go to different universes!" Sero exclaimed.

"SO WE GET TO SEE GIRL BAKUGOU?!" You said a little too loud. "Wait... I'm having difficulty with a decision... Can I go see my future self first?"

"Uhm... Sure!" Sero threw it at you before Denki could disagree.

"I'm going with her." A monotone voice said behind you.

"AH! Sho, you scared me!" You faked fainted and he caught you with a smile. "Aight, let's do dis."

You entered a date, 5 years after graduation, and you held Shoto's hand as you made the portal and walked thru.

"This is kewl!" You looked around, but most everything looked the same. 

"Let's go ask around and see if anyone recognizes your hero name." Shoto said. 

You both asked around and everyone recognized your hero name, Electikinesis. (You always liked how it said Sis at the end.) They said you- uhm... She? was at an expo around the corner. You and Shoto walked down right as yo- Damn, she was leaving.

"EXCUSE ME!! (Y/N)!!" You yelled as you ran up. "May I speak with you!?"

She stopped before getting in the car and seemed to recognize you and Shoto. Her bodyguards started to push you off, but she told you both to get in the limo with her.

"You both seem familiar to me... Who are you?" You could tell she was forcing the sophisticated talk so you just acted yourself.

"Please, sis. I know you know me!" You smiled. "I'm you! Well, I'm me, but you from the past. And this is your bff, Shoto!"