The Boy of Summer

Kenzie Lynch grew up around baseball, but her father refuses to let her get involved with any players

Kenzie Lynch grew up around baseball, but her father refuses to let her get involved with any players. Christopher Jett loves baseball, Coach Lynch and the girl he can't have. After six years, can they learn to be friends and will friendship be enough.

Come behind the scenes of professional baseball. Learn a little about the sport or just fall in love. The choice is yours.

This is a stand alone novel. It will cross-over with a future book in The Wish Series.

Disclosure: No teams will be specifically mentioned or named. Although there is only one Boston team, this is fictional and is not about the Red Sox.

Oh no! You don't like (know) baseball and even worse hate sports!

This is a romance from beginning to end. By reading, you can choose to learn about baseball or not. What you need to know is baseball is a huge sport but of every boy who plays only a select few make it. Players are paid millions but there are 162 (81 away) grueling games a year between April and September plus the playoffs if the team does well.

My English beta said that she still knows nothing about the game but loves the characters and the story.