Ooo Girl, I Nee Your Help!

(this first part was written about a month ago so like ignore all the stuff about writing the new chapters recently. Also happy new years everyone! ❤️)

Hey looooves, for the first time in like a month I wrote for this story as I did my first normal shift at work in a long time and actually finished off 2 half done chapters and I'm about to start on chapter 40. That's huge! The baby is coming you guys, and I've started really thinking about the baby's name. As you read in the last chapter, it's a girl! So I have some names for your u guys to choose from! The way this is going to work is I'm going to write all the options for the names and you guys comment on the one you want, or comment the number anywhere in the chapter. The one with the most votes will be the babies name. I do have the middle name picked out though, so sorry about that 😂. This will be up for about a week or 2 as I'm really close to the chapter where the baby is born. Without further ado, here are the names!

1.

Kira Amelia Haas

2.

Rosalie Amelia Haas

3.

Lucy Amelia Haas

4.

Madison Amelia Haas

5.

Nicole Amelia Haas

I'm working on another story and not writing as frequently with this one as it's like almost done. The new story I'm writing is about miss peregrine's home for peculiar children, I wrote a story for it when it first came out on quotev and it's actually garbage and a basic concept do I wanted to do something cool. I've recently gotten back into the books and had a good idea in mind and like the 40s is my favorite era so it's been nice to write about that time. Anyways if you guys are interested I'm going to start that soon and I'm planning for it to be about 20 chapters long and based a lot outside of the movie so if you like history I'd recommend, I like how it's turning out so far. If you're interested keep an eye out, I'd really appreciate it!