2

Liked by imzachherron, Savageavacodo123 and 23,478 others

Juneeex: Tour is over but we're still smiling

Comments

User1: It was the best tour!

MalieefromHawaii: Glad we were on the road together!

Savageavacodo123: I FINALLY GET TO SEE YOU HDJDJE

imzachherron: YAY YOUR COMING HOME

User2: Nova and Zach getting excited over June coming home, I need people in my life like this

Makeitrai: I COMPLETELY FORGOT IT ENDED TODAY. I'M SO EXCITED
DriveforMiles: CALM TF DOWN

Juneeex: TO EVERYONE IN THE COMMENTS I MISSED YOU TOO

User3: I went to a show and it was so fun!

WDW_tea: I hope you enjoyed your tour! I loved it

"Thank you London!" I said into the microphone. Screams from the audience responded. I walked off stage with a smile on my face. "Your last show! Your first world tour!" Malie exclaimed. "I'm so sad it's over," I pouted as I went to get some water. "It's a good time to rest! I'm sad it's over too but you were amazing," She agreed. "Yeah I'm really tired," I yawned. She laughed at me and I sighed. "What's wrong?" She asked me. "It was an amazing tour but most people were here to try and meet Zach. When I met fans they asked me if Zach was here, am I known as Zach Herron's girlfriend?" I sighed.
"Of course not! It's just that some people have just found out about your music through Zach and the boys. Some probably think that Zach comes to every show but you guys aren't joined at the hip! You were amazing anyway!" She smiled. I took a sip of my water and smiled back at her. "Lets go get packed then."

"Hurry up we're gonna be late!" Malie shouted. I grabbed my bags and ran off the tour bus. I was glad I had Malie with me. She always made sure we were on time. She was basically my manager but she wasn't. "Get out of dream land! We might me late for our flight!" Malie started to freak out and I couldn't help but laugh. She made she we were always on time, but this time we weren't.

We got to the airport and ran to our flight. We got on just in time. "Excited to see everyone?" My photographer asked me. "Definitely! I've been missing everyone so much. It's just been strange without everyone," I responded. "Well in about 11 hours you'll see them," She giggled. I smiled at her and looked out the window. "It does feel strange that we are going back though, we've been away for a while," I commented.
"You'll be happy once you get home. Plus you get to see Zach," She nudged me and I started blushing. Me and Zach had been engaged for a year. We wanted to wait till we were 21 then we could legally have alcohol at our wedding. It wasn't long seeming as we were both 20 when he proposed. I fell asleep during the flight and woke up when Malie shook me awake. "Come on, Zach's waiting for you."