3

Liked by Savageavacodo123, Driveformiles and 25,729 others

Juneeex: What my nights look like

Comments

User1: June still has time for self care sis

MalieefromHawaii: The cat ears make it even better

Savageavacodo123: You look like Sharpay Evans

imzachherron: So this is why you didn't speak to me for 2 hours...
Juneeex: maybe...

Makeitrai: YES SELF CARE!

Kade.Alana: Hey I'm Malie's brother!
Juneeex: Hey

User3: The star, the legend

ThankfulforJune: That self care is wow

User4: Zach's girlfriend looks nice
ThankfulforJune: Her name is June Addison. She's a singer who happens to be dating Zach Herron, she is much more than 'Zach's girlfriend' remember her name next time

Juneeex liked

Over the next few days, I wrote some new songs and hung out with everyone. It was slowly getting back to normal and then Zach would be leaving. I was also planning a collab with a singer but I didn't know who yet.

"We're meeting the wedding planner tomorrow remember," Zach reminded me as we got into bed. "I know, I'll be going to see Malie and Rai before lunch though," I lied. I pulled the covers over me and turned to face Zach. "Just don't be late please," He reached for my hand and smiled at me," I want our wedding to be perfect."

I got up early and got dressed. Zach woke up just as I was about to leave. "Have a good time," He mumbled. I smiled at him and blew him a kiss before leaving. I got to where my interview was and was rushed into hair and makeup. Malie was there talking to me through all of it. "Don't say to much but don't be too secretive because then fake rumours happen," She informed me. "You tell me this all the time, relax I know what to say," I reasurred her. "I just don't want all your hard work to go to waste because of one slip up," She confessed. "It won't," I smiled before I was taken to where the interview would take place.

"So June your relationship with Zach Herron, how do you feel when your labelled as Zach's girlfriend?" The interviewer asked me. "It does upset me and sometimes angers me because I have built my career up. Yes Zach did help and I can't thank him enough for that but the rest of it was me," I answered.
"Makes sense, I would be mad too if I was labelled as someone's boyfriend," He agreed. "Next question, I think this is the Zach and June interview, when are you two planning on kids?"
That's when I froze for a second. "Not for a while," I chuckled. "We're still only 21 so that's a stretch."
The interview continued and I kept checking the time. I had enough time so I relaxed a little.