11

Liked by driveformiles, Juneeex and 17, 362 others

Makeitrai: New hair who dis?

Comments

MalieefromHawaii: I TOLD YOU IT WOULD LOOK GOOD

Juneeex: Ok wow, goddess

User1: How?
Makitrai: How what?

Driveformiles: Gorgeous ❤

User2: Are you two dating
Makeitrai: ding ding ding

Makeitrai: Also announcement in my story hehe
Driveformiles: hehe

User3: YOU AND MILES ARE SO CUTE WTF

I was awoken the next day by someone knocking on our front door and Winnie barking. Zach was still asleep so I had to answer it. I grumbled as so got out of bed. "I swear, if it's someone being stupid I won't be happy," I said to myself as I walked to the door. I answered it and saw the boys stood there. "Good morning June!" Daniel beamed. Winnie starting jumping up the boys so they would pet her "We thought we'd come over and we could all spend the day together," Corbyn smiled. I looked at them and shook my head. "Guys, I'm tired," I told them. Their smile didn't leave the faces. "That's fine! We can make breakfast for you and Zach," Jonah responded. "Sure as long as it's good and you let me sleep," I shrugged. They came inside and went straight into the kitchen. I rolled my eyes and shut the door. "Now if you don't mind I'm going back to sleep."

Zach wrapped his arms around my waist once I got back into bed. "Where did you go?" He asked me, slightly whispering. "I had to answer the door," I sighed.
"That's cool." He kissed my shoulder and rested his head on it. I peered over at him and frowned. "That looks uncomfortable," I giggled.
"It might be but oh well," He chuckled. I turned over and smiled at him. "You disturb my slumber," He told me. "Chill, I just want to sleep too." I closed my eyes and heard the boys in the kitchen.

"Breakfast time!" Daniel cheered. I turned over and opened my eyes. "Daniel, please fuck off," I told him.
"But we made you breakfast," He smiled. "Is it tasty?"
"Jonah said it is, so that's a yes," He responded. "I'll be the judge of that." I got up and followed him downstairs. "Where's the other one?" Corbyn asked. "Sleeping still as usual," I replied," I heard there was food?"
Jonah placed a plate in front of me, filled with pancakes. "So I let you guys in my kitchen to make pancakes?" I asked them. "Their tasty pancakes!" Jack argued. "I wasn't mad, pancakes are good," I said before I started eating them.

Later on, me and the boys started making some music for fun. "You should put this on your next album," I suggested. "I do like the vibe of it," Daniel hummed. "It is cool," Corbyn commented. Zach came downstairs and looked at us all. "I'm so confused," Zach said. "Oh we decided to come over for fun," Jack beamed.
"I wanted to spend the day with June but ok," He sighed.
"We'll be gone soon don't worry, also come check this song out." Daniel waved him over. "New music already? Guys we literally just got back from tour," Zach complained.
"Yeah true, let's chill for a bit," Corbyn agreed. "Says the person who just said the song was cool," I joked.
"I'm not lying though," He shrugged.
"Ok cool, now get out of my house please," Zach told them.