10

Liked by imzachherron, MakeitRai and 57,372 others

Juneeex: I miss u so call me back u poo

Comments

imzachherron: I'M SORRY FOR THE LAST TIME

Savageavacodo123: Zachary dude, you went to far

User1: What's worse than a rapist? a Zach

MakeitRai: YOUR LUCKY YOUR NOT IN LA RN

User2: What he do?
Juneeex: he ended our FaceTime and then when I called him back he declined it >:(

User3: ZACH WTF

Seaveydaniel: Wow he went wayyy to far, call me so you can have a go at him
Juneeex: omg ty

Tatumdahl: Oh god Zach...

The next morning I woke up and saw Zach next to me. I smiled and cuddled into him. It felt nice for him to be home, even if it was just for the day. He opened his eyes slightly and smiled at me. "I love you," He mumbled. "I love you too," I smiled. He wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his head on my shoulder. "Can we stay here forever?" He asked me. "Well, no one can stop us," I responded.
"Any plans you had for today are cancelled then."

We did spend most of the day cuddling in bed but eventually we decided to actually do something. And that something was going on a walk together. It felt nice to just be with each other with no care. "We timed this walk right," Zach commented.
"Why?"
"The sunset." He pointed at the sky and it was beautiful. The pink, orange and yellow blended together perfectly. I never normally bothered watching the sunset but this time it just felt right. "I don't know if this is a thing but I'm gonna do it anyway," Zach stopped walking and turned to face me," I wish that me and you will become the best parents and live our dreams, no matter what."
He kissed me and I couldn't help but smile. "Now it's my turn," I giggled," I wish that you always achieve the goals you aim for and that we say our vows next year never leave each other in the dark."
I kissed him and we watched the sunset for a while. "Its pretty," I smiled. "I know you are," Zach beamed. "Don't ruin it Herron," I said.
"I was complimenting you!" He exclaimed. "That's fine but don't be cheesy."

Sadly, when we got back home Zach had to leave. "I don't wanna go again."  He hugged me and I heard him sniff. "Are you crying?" I pulled away and looked at him. "No, I just sniffed," He shrugged. I rolled my eyes and hugged him again. "I'll see you in 2 months, right?" I asked him.
"Yep. I'll call you everyday," He beamed. "Not everyday because you need sleep," I told him. He playfully rolled his eyes before smiling again. "Don't turn mum mode on, not yet," He hugged me and I started to feel weird. "Not yet?"
"Yeah, we're not parents yet so we don't need to switch on parent mode."
"Right." I frowned at him but he shook his head.