9

Liked by Juneeex, MakeitRai and 23,528 others

Savageavacodo123: PSA to the man from Mcdonalds, don't be fucking rude alrighty?

Comments

Juneeex: And that's the truth

Driveformiles: His niece was nice tho
↳Savageavacodo: glad we got you a date

User1: And this is why I stan

Seaveydaniel: I wanna meet this guy and tell him straight >:(
Savageavacodo123: calm tf down lol no one gives a shit about u

User2: this is why Nova is the best girl beside the rest
User3: their all great what you chatting

When something amazing is happening in your life, something else has to happen to end the fun. And that something was tour. Me and Zach had kinda forgotten about him going on tour till a week before him leaving. Corbyn was talking about it and then Zach remembered.

"For once I don't wanna go on tour," Zach complained as we cuddled. We were trying to spend every moment with each other but it was hard with tour rehearsals going on at the same time. "Zach." I sat up and looked at him. "What?"
"Going on tour is part of your dream, you always used to tell me that touring was the biggest thing you were looking forward to. Now your doing that!" I exclaimed.
"I know but us spending time together is more important to me now." He stuck his bottom lip out. "Zach," I sighed. "Juney," He whined. I rolled my eyes and laid back down. "Did I make you mad?" He asked me.
"No Zachy." I moved the hair out of his eyes and smiled at him. "Then why are you sad?"
"I don't know to be honest," I laughed. "Ice cream and Disney movies will make you happy." He jumped up and ran downstairs. The thing that I was sad about was Zach going on tour. We had gotten alot closer than usual and it was nice. I wasn't busy and neither was he until tour decided to pop in and say hello. I shook the thoughts out of my head as Zach walked back in the room. "Time for a Disney marathon!"

The quote "Time goes by when your having fun" is definitely true. Before I knew it, I was getting ready to drive Zach to the airport. "Have you got everything?" I asked him before starting the engine. "Yep," Zach smiled. I started the engine and soon we arrived at the airport. The rest of the boys were arriving too, minus Malie. Clearly, he'd also seen Malie all over a different boy. Rai told us that Malie was flirting with this guy after she'd been flirting with Daniel earlier that day. Malie was one of my best friends but what she was doing was wrong. I forgot about it and smiled at Zach. "I'm gonna miss you Juney." Zach wrapped his arms around me and I smiled. "I'm gonna miss you more, Zachy," I kissed his cheek and we hugged again. "I'll call you everyday," Zach promised.
"Only if you have time ok?" I said. He nodded and hugged me again. When we pulled apart, I planted a kiss on his lips. This turned into a mini make out session till the boys stopped us. "C'mon guys," Jack said. I glared at him and kissed him one more time. "Now go board your flight," I held his hand and he laughed at me. "How can I when you won't let me go?" He chuckled. I let go and blew him a kiss. I hugged the other boys and stood with Tate and Christinia, watching the boys walk into the airport. "Well, in a few months we'll see them again," Christinia commented. "Yep," Me and Tate agreed. "And this is us saying goodbye for a bit," Tate said. We all hugged and went our separate ways.