5

Liked by MalieefromHawaii, Angelgabriel_ and 7,482 others

DriveforMiles: Feeling inspired

Comments

Juneeex: K same

User1: I spy a microphone 👀

MalieefromHawaii:
User2: Again?

Seaveydaniel: Bro your music is fire 🔥

MakeitRai: And I'm ready to bop

Angelgabriel_: New music to play in the restaurant!

Zach came upstairs as I was finishing packing. "Some letters came," He put them on the side and went to leave. "Who from?"
"I think your manager and I don't know," He shrugged.
"Thanks," I smiles. He smiled back and left the room. I looked at the door for a moment before going over to the letters. Zach had been quite distant lately but I knew it would all be back to normal soon. One letter caught my eye though. It was from the fertility clinic. It had been a week so I thought it may be the results. I ripped it open and briefly read it. "No chance of pregnancy after 35." It took me a while to process the words but then it sunk in.

Zach came back upstairs to pack some last minute things but stopped when he saw me. I looked up at him and could only imagine what I looked like. I'd been crying and there was no hiding it. "What's wrong?" Zach asked me, alarmed. I handed him the letter and watched his face grow paler. "June," He held my hand and lifted my chin up,"I'll finish the packing, you go relax ok?"
I slowly nodded and watched Zach move over to the cases. After a while of watching him, I got up and went to run a bath. I waited for the bath tub to fill before sliding in.

It was quiet for the rest of the night. Zach didn't know what to say and neither did I. There was still a chance I could get pregnant but it was just the thought of every negative test, the thought of us giving up and the thought of Zach leaving because a family isn't what I could give him. Zach sighing stopped me thinking of the worst. "I can't sleep," Zach said into the darkness. "Me neither," I responded. I heard him move and then a click. The lamp in the corner had been turned on so we could see each other. "I think it's because of me being nervous that no one will like the new album," Zach told me.
"Everyone will love it Zach, you've come so far with your career, it would be a shame to think it could end bad," I smiled. He smiled back and asked me why I was awake. "Thinking of bad things," I answered.
"Like what?"
"Nothing really. Just bad things," I shrugged. The room went silent again and I could hear muffled cries. I looked over at Zach. He was trying to cover his face so I couldn't see him crying but I knew when he was. "Zach," I sat up and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and continued to cry. "I've just been built up with so much stress and now we have this news," He told me. I told him to shush and we stayed hugging each other. "Zach, there's other ways to have kids. We'll have the family we dream of don't worry," I was telling myself that too.