13

Liked by imzachherron, Savageavacodo123 and 68, 613

Juneeex: A wild photo of me and my baby girl

Comments

User1: DID NOT SEE THIS COMING

Angelgabriel_: YOUR SO CUTE BBY

imzachherron: you look beautiful ❤

ThankfulforJune: OMG YOU LOOK SO CUTE

User2: Congrats to you and Zach

Juneeex: I'm 26 weeks btw guys!

Savageavocado123: Your gonna make me cry stop!

Wdw_fan: Awww congrats to you and Zach!

Eventually, all our friends and family knew about the baby. Nova and Miles decided to organize the gender reveal and they were very good at keeping it a secret.

"Ok you guys can come through," Nova told us. I sighed and walked out into our garden. "Sorry we just had some finishing touches to do," Miles apologised. "It looks amazing," Zach commented. My family came over and my dad gave me a hug. "This is really strange you know," My dad chuckled. "Why?" I asked him.
"I don't know, I guess I didn't picture this happening till later," He replied.
"Well it's happening now so deal with it," I smiled.
"So boy or girl?" Katy asked us.
"I'm thinking a boy to be honest," Zach answered. "I'm kind of mixed, I sometimes think it's a girl but then I think it's a boy," I sighed.
"So that's why your wearing a mix of pink and blue?" Ivy questioned.
"Yep, better to be safe then sorry," I smiled. Cameron reached up to me and I picked him up. "Your getting heavy dude," I commented.
"But he loves to be carried way to much," My dad said.
"A clingy monkey," I said as I tickled him.

The time came for us to find out the gender and I was nervous as hell. "So we couldn't decide on a way for you to find our so you have a choice," Miles told us. "What are our choices?" Zach asked him. "So we have a cake, that was my choice," Miles replied.
"Or you have my option, which is a fake volcano," Nova smiled.
"Volcano?" My dad asked her.
"Yep, you press the button and either pink lava comes out or blue lava comes out!" She explained. I looked at Zach and he shrugged. "The volcano sounds cool, but someone needs to hold Winnie," I said. Rai picked her up and Nova brought out the fake volcano. "Don't worry! We have stuff to cover the grass." She showed us the mats and passed us the button. "You ready?" Zach asked me. I nodded and everyone counted down from three. "3...2...1," Everyone chanted. We pressed the button and pink lava shot out of the fake volcano. "OH MY GOD!" I screamed and jumped into Zach's arms. "WE'RE HAVING A GIRL!" Zach yelled. I kissed him and everyone cheered.