7

Liked by MalieefromHawaii, imzachherron and 53,821 others

Juneeex: What if we ruin it all and we love like fools?

Comments

User1: Are you ok?
Juneeex: I'm fantastic

Savageavacodo123: Bby smile :)
Juneeex: :)

imzachherron: ❤
Juneeex: ily

MakeitRai: Girl stop it

User2: Is she ok?

Juneeex: For everyone asking if I'm ok, I'm completely fine lmao

Angelgabriel_: Ily girly

DriveforMiles: K stop it

I woke up the next morning without Zach next to me. I turned over and tried to go back to sleep but I heard laughter come from outside. I groaned and got out of bed. As I walked downstairs, the screaming and laughter got louder and I found out it was coming from outside. Zach was in the pool with Reese and Ryan whilst Myta and Josh watched over. I stepped outside and was allot blinded by the sun. Zach came up from underwater and turned round. "And the princess has arrived," He beamed. I smiled and leant against the door frame. "Are you coming swimming?" Zach asked me. "Probably," I yawned," Let me get some food first."
As I walked away from the door, I heard someone get out of the pool. "Zach no running," I heard Josh order. I got a yoghurt out of the fridge and started eating. Zach came into the kitchen and tried to hug me. "No Zach," I moved away and he looked at me confused. "You've just come out a pool, your soaking wet," I explained. He rolled his eyes and tried to hug me again. "Let me eat my yoghurt in peace!" I jumped back again and finished my yoghurt. "I'll be outside soon ok?" I blew him a kiss and went upstairs.

When I came back outside, they were all playing a game of volleyball. Well trying to. I shook my head and sat down on one of the loungers. I opened my laptop and plugged my earphones in. Even though it was meant to be a family day, I still had work to do. I started listening to a song I'd recorded prior to visiting our families. Zach came over and took one of my earphones out. "Come on you workaholic, it's time to go swimming." He paused the song and took my hand. He jumped in the pool and I watched him. "What?" He asked as he resurfaced. "That was a rubbish cannonball," I chuckled.
"Ok then, you try one," He told me. I put my hair into a ponytail and jumped in. When I resurfaced, Zach was laughing at me. "Don't be a dick," I smiled. Reese swam over to me and jumped onto my back. "What if I want to be one?" Zach asked me.
"Then you have ma and Reese to deal with," I responded. I helped Reese move onto my shoulders so she towered over Zach. "Ok that's not fair! Dad can I sit on your shoulders?" He turned to Josh, who shook his head. "Zach your 21."
Zach sighed and swam away. Reese jumped off my shoulders and we talked for a while.