6

Liked by Savageavacodo123, MakeitRai and 45,784 others

Juneeex: Pic creds: My dad

Comments

User1: I'm glad she's taking time off to spend time with her family :)

Junesdad: You made such a fuss about it

User2: The fact that her dad made an account called June's dad lmao

MakeitRai: Glad your having fun!

Savageavocado123: Once your back we're hanging out forever
Juneeex: agreed

Angelgabriel_: Your dad took that? Wow

imzacherron: Whilst I was holding all her stuff :)

User3: I love the jacket!

Once my dad got back I pulled him to the side. "Katy's out of hand," I informed him. "What do  mean?" He asked, slightly laughing. "1. She made a comment about me being protective over Ivy and Cameron and then proceeded to say that I need my own kids and 2. She uses my fame to make friends!" I listed.
"I'm sure she didn't mean that comment and I'll talk to her," He went to walk away but I stopped him. "Talking to her won't stop her!"
"Won't stop who?" Katy questioned. I rolled my eyes and turned round. "Nothing," My dad beamed.
"Talking to you," I spoke up.
"Hm?"
"Talking to you won't stop you using my fame to impress your little community group," I folded my arms. She laughed a little," I don't use your fame."
"One of your 'friends' told me, a few even agreed," I told her, putting air quotes around friends.
"That was the one time I asked you!" She argued. "And you saying I need to have my own kids because I'm too protective over my siblings?"
She sighed and went to say something. "Don't bother saying anything," I ran upstairs and started packing my bag.

"We're leaving already?" Zach chuckled when he came in. "Yeah and I'm glad we're leaving," I agreed.
"What's wrong?" He sat next to me and placed his hand on my back. "Katy. She's the issue. She uses my fame to impress her 'friends' and then makes a comment about me needing to have kids," I stopped packing and sighed. "I'm guessing you've spoken to her?"
"Yep but she denied everything, sucking up to my dad!"
I heard the door open and looked over. Ivy was there with Cameron. "You can come in," I smiled. She came over and I took Cameron off her. "I'm gonna miss you," Ivy said hugging into me. "I'm going to miss you too," I smiled. "I wiss you too!" Cameron spoke up. "I'll miss you both!" I beamed squeezing them into a hug. Zach smiled at us and finished the packing.

We were all eating when the doorbell rang. My dad got up and I heard him talking to someone. "Thank you," I heard him say and then the door shut. "What's that?" I asked him. "Just a parcel," He looked at Katy, which I thought was suspicious but ignored it.