12

Liked by Angelgabriel_, User1 and 61, 518

Juneeex: MY BABY HAS ARRIVED! AHHH! I'm so happy to be able to hold her in my hands! I wrote this album with my two babes, Nova and Miles. Nova helped me write the songs and Miles produced literally all the songs so THANK YOU BABES! Also tell me your favorite songs please and thank you

Comments

Savageavocado123: HELL YEAH

User1: Bedroom ceiling has to be my favourite 100%

imzachherron: EVERYONE STREAM RIGHT NOW FOR CLEAR SKIN

Angelgabriel_: This album > anything else

Driveformiles: LOOK AT US GO. DREAM TEAM

User2: My favorite probably has to be summers in Vegas 😌

Christmas passed by and me and Zach didn't do much. We lazed about and just watched movies all day. I started the countdown for my album release but I still had to finish a few music videos.

"Personally, I think you look amazing," My makeup artist said.
"I wonder who did it?" I asked him. "He's a pretty talented guy," He chuckled. I heard my name being called so I walked out into set. I checked the time before we started as me and Zach had our first ultrasound. "June? Come on focus."

The filming finally finished and all that was left to do was remove all my makeup. "It's too pretty to remove," I sighed. "Don't remove it then," I heard someone say. I turned round and saw Zach stood in the doorway. "Oh hello," I smiled. He walked over to me and put his arm around my waist. "Are you ready to see our baby?" I asked him. "Of course I am, what type of question is that?"

I laid down on the hospital bed and lifted up my shirt. "I'm guessing your both excited?" My doctor asked us.
"Yep, we finally get to see our baby," Zach smiled. She put the gel on my stomach and I shivered. "God that's cold," I chuckled. The doctor laughed and then she placed the ultrasound probe on my stomach. After she searched for a bit, we saw an image. "There's your little baby."
Zach held my hand as we stared at the monitor. The doctor clicked a button and we started to a hear a noise. "What's that sound?" I asked her. "That's your baby's heartbeat," She told me. I smiled at Zach as he squeezed my hand. She pressed another button and pictures of our ultrasound were printed. "We can make a scrapbook," I joked.
"That's not a bad idea," Zach agreed. We watched the monitor for a little while longer until the doctor turned ended the scan. I wiped off the gel and pulled my shirt back down. "Well, around 18 weeks you'll be able to find out the gender of your baby if you choose too," Our doctor told us," And you'll most likely start seeing a bump soon."
We moved to her desk so we could talk about my symptons. "So let's go over your symptoms like we usually do."
"Well, my morning sickness is still around which is great," I sighed," I'm also still feeling tired some days."
"Yep it's completely normal to feel tired throughout a pregnancy. Your morning sickness should go away soon seeming as your now in your second trimester," She smiled.
"Thank god," I beamed.
"And I'm guessing soon you'll be telling your family and friends soon?"
"We have some plans on how we want to tell them," Zach replied. Our appointment ended and we walked home, hand in hand.