It Makes me fall deeper in love with you

you have so many smiles left to experience, don't let one bad day take that away from you •

3rd person pov
    Shinsou had joined the chat, the user 'SleeplessBrain' was all he could think of that didn't include his actual name. But nonetheless he didn't care as long as he could talk to Kaminari, he would be happy.

   DecimalTea: hey sleeplessbrain, your new here right?

SleeplessBrain: Yeah, I just made my account

DecimalTea: nice to meet you! You joined just in time for Denkis live stream

SleeplessBrain: yeah I saw, glad I did

   PanamasEmo: nice! how long have you been a fan of Denki?

Shinsou wasn't sure if he should be honest or not, if he told the truth would they think of him as obsessing over him, or should he lie to seem more calm? He went with the lie, it just seemed a little bit more natural.

SleeplessBrain: I've only known him for less then a month, so I'm pretty new to him and everything

PanamasEmo: oh that's cool! So do you know how to get to the live stream from here?

SleeplessBrain: you know I haven't figured that out yet, how do you do it?

PanamasEmo: Click on the tab labeled community, and then click on stream, you might need to sign in again but if not it should take you straight to the streaming site

SleeplessBrain: alright sounds good, thank you

PanamasEmo: of course ☺️

Sugarbear: we should probably start heading over

DecimalTea: Yeah see you guys here

RatedYee: cya soon!

SleeplessBrain: nice to meet you guys

Sugarbear: of course it is

RatedYee: nice to meet you too!

PanamasEmo: nice to meet you as well!

Shinsou made his way to the stream and PanamasEmo was right, he did have to log in good thing he was warned because he made it to the stream just in time. Shinsou's stomach filled with anticipation as the screen loaded. He'd get to talk to Kaminari and listen to him live. Well that kinda is the point of a live stream anyways. The screen finally loaded and there he was. He was still making sure everything was working properly and that everyone could hear him and other technical stuff but once that was done he looked up to his camera and smiled. Oh how much Shinsou would pay to see him smile like that everyday, and Shinsou would pay a lot to put it short. Shinsou shook his head and began to pay attention to the yellow haired boy. His hair was clipped in the front to get his bangs out of the way and he was wearing a pastel blue sweatshirt along with a few other accessories, like a small heart choker, some rings and a few friendship bracelets.
" Woah hey guys, I'm super glad you could make it today!" Kaminari said as he looked over to the streams chat that was filled with greetings from the other viewers. There was at-least 20 viewers on stream. Some didn't talk, others talked to much but they all actively watched and listened to Kaminari.