But somehow we prevail

when we're ready, love will come and we'll forget what it's feels like to live without each other

3rd person Pov
    When Shinsou arrived home he got straight to his work and didn't even bother making a snack. He'd guess that making a snack would  be a good break and would also make for good motivation. So to begin he started to make a list of what needed to be done and slowly but surely checked them off. It was almost 4:30 which meant he had 30 more minutes until Denkis stream started. His dad and Pops are staying at work a little later to grade papers and help their students so he's assuming they won't leave until 5, which means they'll get home halfway through Denkis stream. That concerns Shinsou a little, but he knows he can just say he's working on homework.

Shinsou finished the last of his work with 15 minutes left so he decided he'd save the rest of his reviewing and studying for after the stream. He rushed down stairs and started to boil some water for his ramen. It was quick and easy to make which is exactly what Shinsou needed. Once it was ready he brought it up stairs and started to log into his laptop to get ready for the stream.

He logged in to his account Sleeplessbrain and entered the live chat.

~SleeplessBrain has joined the chat~

RatedYee: Long time no see am I rite?

PanamasEmo: we heard from you yesterday?

RatedYee: Yesterday is yesterday today is today

Sugarbear: well okay then, by the way about 10 more minutes until the stream...

Caliphowlds: Hey!! how have you guys been?

DecimalTea: I've been good, how about you?

Caliphowlds: Same old same old, just livin life to the best of my ability

SleeplessBrain: That's truly all you can do

RatedYee: yeah, even when you have a hard day you can't just give up!

Sugarbear: yeah to put it simply, giving up would be weak

SleeplessBrain: they wouldn't be weak necessarily ... just not in a good state of mind

DecimalTea: Exactly! We all have our bad days, even people as perfect as Denki have bad days, I'm sure he'd agree!

RatedYee: there's some days where I gave up and just stayed in bed all day because I knew nothing would make me feel better besides time

Caliphowlds: same here! Sometimes you just gotta relax and wait it out

Penpen: waah! I Thought my homework would never end!!

SleeplessBrain: I finished a minute ago... I completely understand

Sugarbear: we should all start heading to the stream now, unless you guys would like to chat more?

SleeplessBrain: sure sure, well get going

RatedYee: I'm so happy!!! Let's go!!