You don't know how much i cherish you

• Forever is a long time, but I wouldn't mind spending it by your side •

3rd person POV

    Shinsous friends smiled at their indigo haired friend, even though the game was about to start they were all discussing what Shinsou should do, so they waited for Shinsou to snap back into reality to talk with them as they discussed their plan amongst themselves.

    His heart continued to flutter at just the mere thought of talking with Kaminari. He had only been on his mind for a week but to Shinsou it felt like so much longer. He wanted to get to know Kaminari one step at a time, like you would do with any other relationship. He didn't know much about Kaminari but he wanted to, he really wanted to. He wanted to know his favorite drink, what got him mad, what made him quiet, what made him smile, just everything. He refocused his attention on his surroundings when the first whistle was blown which initiated the first quarter. When his attention refocused he instantly thought about his friends, he didn't want them to miss out on the game because they were to busy helping him so when he turned around he was quite shocked to see them talking about a plan for Shinsou. He assumed they'd brush it off and worry about it during half time, not right when the game just started. He tried to say something but his friends were already way too into it for Shinsou to stop them now.

   Deku nodded, " Uraraka's right, it has to be during half time or at the end of the game cause right now there's no way Shinsou could talk with him."

   Iida shook his head, " He'd have to leave before the crowd to make sure he catches up to Kaminari," Iida added.

     Shinsou looked at his friends with open eyes, the game had just started and they weren't giving it their full attention even though they had been looking forward to it basically all week. Shinsou started to feel guilty as he watched them passionately talk more about their plans, he just wanted them to enjoy their time and not worry about him.

    " What if we just push them together, they have to talk after that right?" Tsuyu offered as she chewed the strings on her sweatshirt, her gaze then went on to the court as she followed the ball around.

   " Guys-" Shinsou tried to include himself but they didn't let him get a word in.

   Todoroki sighed completely dismissing Shinsou, " That could be bad, what if Denki gets mad?"

    " Why would he get mad? This place is packed and it's bound to happen anyway, so why not have Shinsou do it?" Uraraka stated with a hint of curiosity in the unknown.

  Midoriya nodded, " I agree with Shouto, that doesn't seem like the best way to make a good first impression. What if Shinsou just walked up to him and said hi?"

   " Guys-" Shinsou said louder but no one turned to face him. How could they not listen to me, especially at this moment? Shinsou thought.

   He sighed out loud as he sat and listened to them continue. Eventually they had to stop so Shinsou thought he might as well just wait it out.

   " What if Shinsou waited until the end of the game to introduce himself, then they could talk about the results of the game and themselves," Momo remarked.

   Uraraka nodded, " Yeah that could work!"

   Todoroki sighed, " Or he could walk up to him and say he watches his videos and would like to get to know him more."

   Midoriya turned to his boyfriend with wide and surprised  eyes, "  Only you would be able to say something that straightforward," he then laughed. " That would take the right words and the right time, and I don't think now is the best time."