Even though everything is against us

I never realized I deserved love until you showed me I did

3rd person Pov
Shinsou soon went up to his room after watching his show with pops. He turned the lights off and took out some of his favorite candles, hibiscus waterfalls to be exact, as he could tell it was gonna be one of those nights. The nights where he wasn't even able to close his eyes, even if it was just to rest them. He had to many thoughts rushing through his mind so Shinsou did what any young insomniac would, he made his room as calm as possible and listened to relaxing music. Because if Shinsou couldn't actually sleep, he'd at least want to rest his body and senses. He grabbed his ear buds and went to YouTube to find a song to play. He'd eventually not care what song played, but since he had all his attention on his phone now, he knew the first couple of songs had to be special. His mind instantly went to any song sung by Denki Kaminari. He scrolled through his playlists and found the perfect one, ' Hey there Delilah', it was one of Shinsou's favorite because of the way he sang it. It sounded so different from the original, not just because it was a different voice, but the entire meaning of the song as well. In the original it seems like the singer still has a chance with his lover, like they can still connect. But somehow in Denkis, it sounds like he was lost or forgotten by a lover he cared deeply about. Shinsou wondered what memories Denki had to reflect on to make the song sound like that, what type of emotions Denki had to remember. Or Maybe it was also combination that Denki was playing the piano somberly to this song, in contrary to his usual guitar. What ever it was Shinsou was immersed and could physically feel his body calm down due to Denkis lovely voice and piano.

   The night faded to dawn and Shinsou had another sleepless night. His body had become so numb that he didn't know if it could move or not. His conscious had become annoyed when the first bit of sun glared through his window. In all honestly it wasn't even that bright, but he was so used to staring at his dark ceiling that the slow change became so noticeable. He didn't even need to check his phone for the time, he knew it was still early. So Shinsou counted to three and pushed himself up so that he was sitting up. ' Fuck' he whispered to himself. He rubbed his eyes and yawned as he tried to settle down. No amount of coffee or music could make him the least functional today. He found it funny that just yesterday he had been so excited to wake up, but he guessed his unhealthy habits were catching up to him. He yawned again but this time he stretched his entire body. He groaned as he heard his arms, back, and legs crack since he was practically in the same position all night. He smacked his lips and counted to three again, but this time he stood up. He looked into his full body mirror and rubbed his eyes. He groggily made his way into his bathroom which was thankfully connected to his room. He turned the lights on and squinted his eyes at the actual brightness from the lights. He slowly opened them and waited for them to adjust. ' Fuck' he whispered to himself again. Shinsou truly wasn't a morning person.

He splashed some water on his face and wiped it off with a towel, he also put his contacts in on the first try which surprised him since it felt like he could barely open his eyes. ( Author here, hi, yes, I've decided to give him contacts because I want to see him in glasses once in awhile, okay sorry interrupting, please continue...) He did everything else he needed to do in the bathroom and left to get dressed for school. He took his pajamas off and began by putting his pants on, followed by the rest of the uniform. He didn't have the patience to make his tie so he decided he'd go tieless today.

Shinsou packed his books and homework up and dragged himself down the stairs. As he made his way down he quickly checked his parents room to see if they were still here, and like he was expecting, they had left for work already. Shinsou sighed louder then he would have if they were home but as soon as he got down to the kitchen he started to make his coffee and breakfast. He waited for the bread to toast and coffee to brew and when it was finally done he added the small amount of cream and sugar, and jam on his toast. The cream and sugar he added would barely make a difference to a normal person, to them it would still be straight black coffee, exactly how Shinsou liked it.