-Chloe

It has been years...Chloe left a note under her pillow , and this is what the new owners of her old house  found.

Mom got help, that's what i wanted for a long long time.

Proud of her cause she wanted to get help as well.

I visit her often and we are getting along very well, i still remember all the pain she caused me but its my mother we are talking... the only family i have and i want her to stay alive.

I still can't believe i wanted to commit suicide... if i was not alive i couldn't reach my goals, the opportunity's i'm having right now.

Ricky is doing marvelous.

I am as well and much better.

I'm going to live with Ricky in our brand new house after graduating from college.
And we have a beautiful baby girl named Claire! She is a bundle of joy, taking care of her is the best thing ever, wonderful creature she deserves loves and companion,  she and Ricky are my life.

I can't thank all the people who helped me enough!

It truly means a lot.
Bless my gal , ma bestie Paige.

I always remind myself to stay positive , spread good vibes, not to be sad to things or people that are not worth it because i know who i am, i'm very strong after dealing with my past and to not hurt my delicate skin.
Love - Chloe Lukasiak.

"Mom , look ! look! " the little girl who found Chloe's note ran to her mother and hugged her.

The abusive depressed mother read the note and left tears falling on her cheek.

"Don't cry mommy, you are very strong , like the lady on the book! , would you get help now for us? for me? brother and daddy?"

The mother smiled , gave the little one a big tight hug and whispered to her ear.."Will do sweetie, for you guys."