Introduction

Bella Dallas is Cameron's sister, she is 14 years old. Bella is a tumbler-gymnast and dancer. She has been doing that since she was about 8, she has mastered down most of the advanced dances and tumbles; at about age 10 she was offered a 3 1/2 year scholarship to go to the best dance and tumbling school in the world. The school was in Berlin, Germany. It was an amazing offer, for a 10 year old. Her mom knew it as well, so she decided to let Bella go.
•BTW- Her dad died when she was 7
While Bella was gone, Cameron started making Vines. And his Vines led him into being famous. He was later on one of the guys that got chosen for Magcon.
•I'll zoom through since we all know what would happen If•
Well Bella's scholarship is over so she will be coming back during the summer and her birthday is during the summer. Lots of stuff has happened since she has been in Berlin, Germany. She doesn't know that Cameron is famous and also that her mom and Cameron moved to North Carolina to be closer to the Griers', but who are the Griers'? I guess we will find out together...

Authors Note
It's my first book. BTW this is a filler. Umm... Comment, Vote, and Like. As of now the updates will be daily.. Sometimes I'll post more than one chapter or filler a day.This is about 250 words.
-Alondra