0.3

"So, do you wanna hang out after school?" Debbie asked beaming a little, "sure I don't have anything better to do"

—————after school—————

I sat on Debbie's couch waiting for her to come back from upstairs. "well hello strange girl I've never seen before, apparently my house is a revolving door" an older man with white hair and blue eyes said, the man looked kind of raggedy with a torn dirty white shirt.

"Shut up Frank, first of all this isn't your house, second of all she doesn't want to talk to you" Carl said coming down stairs, sitting next to you. "Since when did I become unwelcome in my own home" the man said walking out of the back door.

"Sorry, that's our dad..so..you're the new girl" Carl looked at me and bit his lip, "so what's taking Debbie so long" I said remembering the promise I made to her, "she's taking forever" I sigh, "well the longer she takes, the longer you and I can get to know each other" he sat closer to me,

I have to admit I wanted to get to know him but I couldn't bail on Debbie like that. "Look, you're cute Gallagher but I came for Debbie, not you" I get up and walk upstairs to Debbies room.

Carl's POV:
Damn that girl is a piece of work, when I watched her walk up stairs I couldn't help but get hard, I bit my lip and replayed the image of her walking up the stairs in my head.
I'm gonna make her my wife.

End of Carl's POV.

"Sorry I was taking so long I was trying to pick which outfit to wear" Debbie looked at me and bit her lip nervously, I laughed "I'll help, but..outfit for what?" I raised my eyebrow at her, "my sisters wedding, Fiona"

I  didn't know Deb had a sister..

"So what's living with Kev and V like?" Debbie asked bringing me out of my thoughts "Well I mean, it's only been a few weeks but so far I like them, they're talking about having kids of their own though, sooo I'm not sure about that" I laughed.
—————
I'm gonna end this chapter here, I know it's extremely short but I'll be updating it really soon